Millwall Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazLCFC

I am happy to take the criticism if we lose but had to stop Steven starting the thread.:icon_wink

Lots of games being called off already but no mention of this. Non refundable train tickets means I will be going to London even if the game doesn't go ahead

Would like to see Dyer given a start and I think Kirkland has shown he is no better than Weale so would also bring him back into the side. However, I think Sven will make one change, bringing Bednar in for Howard.

1-0 city king with the goal

I am happy to take the criticism if we lose but had to stop Steven starting the thread.:icon_wink

Lots of games being called off already but no mention of this. Non refundable train tickets means I will be going to London even if the game doesn't go ahead

Would like to see Dyer given a start and I think Kirkland has shown he is no better than Weale so would also bring him back into the side. However, I think Sven will make one change, bringing Bednar in for Howard.

1-0 city king with the goal

Is this the place to discuss pre match drinks?

I'm going to the game but coming from Maidstone so straight in to Victoria. Anyone doing similarly? Where are people drinking for this one?

Sorry if there is actually a different thread for this sort of enquiry. If so, please do move it for me.

Thank you Gaz for starting the thread as now we will win 1-0, we were going to win the past games but Steven started the thread so we didn't :icon_lol: 1-0 Vasseline

Bednar for Howard , might possibly bring in Vitor ( davies got 2 more games?) ht were winning 0-1 Bednar as they push for equiliser we bring Dyer on and hit them on the counter attack , vass gets a 2nd they get a last minute pen

1-2

Is this the place to discuss pre match drinks?

I'm going to the game but coming from Maidstone so straight in to Victoria. Anyone doing similarly? Where are people drinking for this one?

Sorry if there is actually a different thread for this sort of enquiry. If so, please do move it for me.

No Go Away thread for this (poor effort Notts). I will be getting into St Pancras about 10:45. Then will head over to London Bridge or somewhere nearby. Any news from the London Branch? PM welcome.

Defeat is certain now. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I think Sven will make one change, bringing Bednar in for Howard.

Bednar for Howard

For all our sakes I hope you're both horribly wrong

He is Sven's one big mistake so far - a piss poor player with absolutely nothing to his game whatsoever. He cannot control the ball, he cannot hold the ball up, he is hopelessly devoid of any clue of where to move to and, for a fairly big man, he cannot win a single ball in the air

Total and utter wank

He is Sven's one big mistake so far - a piss poor player with absolutely nothing to his game whatsoever. He cannot control the ball, he cannot hold the ball up, he is hopelessly devoid of any clue of where to move to and, for a fairly big man, he cannot win a single ball in the air

Total and utter wank
A crappo then?

I certainly hope we have a real striker coming in soon...because this current collection is toilet. I suppose I'd probably give Waghorn a go in the lone role at the minute. Howard ain't up to it from what I've seen in recent weeks (which is quite a lot). I suspect homer is right about Bednar.

72-0
Meadow Soprano picks up another booking....misses the man city cup tie.

Last edited:

Total and utter wank

Agree totally. My heart sank when he came on thought that was game over. He cant seem to jump when the ball comes to him in the air. Ran around a lot to be fair and should have had a penalty but overall complete waste of space.
Said to the woman next to me you watch now he will score the winner deep in to stoppage time but.....................alas no!!!
We have a £3m striker on the bench and a good striker leaving in January. Just hope Sven brings in a quality striker.

Total and utter wank

£2 on him scoring a hat-trick :icon_lol:

as long as the defence turn up today we should win. we'll definitely score. it's just down to if we give away sloppy goals and don't stop crosses coming in to easily from in lin with the edge of the area. which seems to be a problem for us of late. naughton and cunningham need to see to that and get support from the wide players in our 4-3-3 when we don't have the ball. waggers and dyer in for bednar and vassell IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669