Millwall (H) Changed for Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

football_league
TV SELECTION: Leicester City v Millwall has been selected for live coverage by @SkySports on Fri 29 March (7:45pm KO) #TVgame
17/01/2013 10:28

Taking the piss now. If they move the Blackburn game I will hunt some fecker down, probably Beagrie for being a total tosser.

Actually not too bad this one, it's Good Friday and gives the players extra recovery before the Monday match.

Another sodding game I can't make. Makes my season ticket seem a bit of a waste of money TBH.

I agree with this, shits on all of the loyal fans who stumped up their hard earned cash early.

Where is the value or benefit when this many games are moved?

Another sodding game I can't make. Makes my season ticket seem a bit of a waste of money TBH.

I've said it before though, fans want their clubs to be spending money and the best way to get it is to bend over for sky. Not that I believe the club have a choice?

I've said it before though, fans want their clubs to be spending money and the best way to get it is to bend over for sky. Not that I believe the club have a choice?
They don't have a choice, but I suspect you can agree with RS and Lako on this one. Why should they stump up for a season ticket if outside forces are going to move several games out of their reach? It devalues the season ticket and I wouldn't be surprised to see people decline to renew next season.

They don't have a choice, but I suspect you can agree with RS and Lako on this one. Why should they stump up for a season ticket if outside forces are going to move several games out of their reach? It devalues the season ticket and I wouldn't be surprised to see people decline to renew next season.

I agree completely but I suppose I just accept it as likely when I buy it. I'm lucky that the moves don't impact on me greatly with regards to work as well. This season's seems worse than previous though, I'd be interested to know the numbers.

If you think this season is bad, wait until we return to the promised land!

The price of success?

Planning to attend a home game for the first time in a while before the end of the season, Millwall was one of the possibilities that I ruled out but I suspect the Birmingham game could end up suffering the same fate!

Is Boc keeping count still.

6 matches moved up until now - 5 more planned

8 for live transmission on Sky

1 consequent on a match having been moved for Sky

1 to avoid clash with Tigers

1 to facilitate FACup game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593