Millwall Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Right as Ive never done this before and as a Christamas Present to you all Ive decided to start this. A little early I know, but most wont be here tomorrow, Im assuming.

Have fun and speak on Boxing day. If not have a good day at the match to.

So score predictions would be good from all of ya.

See ya soon.

fcukcov said:
Right as Ive never done this before and as a Christamas Present to you all Ive decided to start this. A little early I know, but most wont be here tomorrow, Im assuming.

Have fun and speak on Boxing day. If not have a good day at the match to.

So score predictions would be good from all of ya.

See ya soon.

1-1 :frown:

cheers fcuk.

If we don't get 3 points from Millwall, we will have a very lean xmas programme...:frown:

Realistically, 1-1...:frown:

Haven't predicted for a while coz I was crap, but it's time to turn over a new leaf, out with the old etc etc :icon_evil
3 - 0 Leicester, Hume, Hammond and Paddy mac :biggrin:

MKFox said:
cheers fcuk.

If we don't get 3 points from Millwall, we will have a very lean xmas programme...:frown:

Realistically, 1-1...:frown:

We will go behind then they will go down to 10 and then we will go to 10 men and then score after 70 mins leaving it for nervous 20 mins. :icon_roll :biggrin: ;)

2-0 to LCFC, if Nissa at left back 2-1

cheeky-smiley-020.gif

action-smiley-046.gif

large-smiley-059.gif

Last edited:
Hoping for a little festive cheer, 3-1 to the Foxes!

That probably means we'll lose now though...

If we could actually go out all guns blazing and get an early goal, I think we'll be alright. But when has that happened this season?

I can smell yet another draw.... :icon_conf

Millwall... brings back the memory of the 4-1 win when we conceded after about 10secs, my arse had hardly warmed my seat yet, but we recovered well, and even Matt Jones made a rare appearence that day...
more of the same tomorrow please, i.e. we will probably concede early.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
You will be the only one there mate. :icon_wink
Just seen an old Father Ted xmas special. Where they leave Jack in the creche and end up in the lingerie department....:icon_razz

All the kids shouting feck and Jack's spelling with the building blocks have made my christmas...again...:038: :038: :038: :038:

MKFox said:
Just seen an old Father Ted xmas special. Where they leave Jack in the creche and end up in the lingerie department....:icon_razz

All the kids shouting feck and Jack's spelling with the building blocks have made my christmas...again...:038: :038: :038: :038:

Doesn't get much better than that. Even though I don't think it was in that episode, I can never pass up on the chance to say, in a Father Jack voice:

"A pair of feckin women's knickers!"

:icon_razz :081: :043:

DesertFox said:
Doesn't get much better than that. Even though I don't think it was in that episode, I can never pass up on the chance to say, in a Father Jack voice:

"A pair of feckin women's knickers!"

:icon_razz :081: :043:

Father Jack, what a legend! Merry christmas everyone!

I assume tickets won't be hard to come by tomorrow? I've decided to go to the game as I've only been to Burnley *shudder* and the league cup versus Blackpool. I'll also try to get tickets to the Tottenham game tomorrow morning.... we'll see though... get there when the ticket office opens. :icon_bigg

we will look promising for 40 mins but despite having trillions of chances wont score. with 70% of possesion the fans come out for the second half full of optimism. the players sit back for half an hour, and milwall score. then they suddenly burst into life and score with 10 mins to go. with the crowd behind leicester they push for the winner, de vries, hume and hammond all come close but it ends up 1-1 :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566