Millwall Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graz said:
for ****s sake!!

Paddy McCarthy own goal, 1-0 Millwall :(

What a load of bollocks. Paddy got sent off his last game now scores an own goal!

Best Defender at the Club......

Douglas got a bit of a knock, is bleeding from his ear or somewhere... hope he doesn't have to go off, no keeper on the bench!

:(

We're so bloody crap.

Losing, and I think being outplayed by the bottom of the league team... Can't even be bothered listening to the second half. Would rather go play more Christmas games with the family

Been listening in for the last 10 mins and its complete pants. Totally unacceptable, and if this continues i'll have to agree with Durham. :icon_sad:

Graz said:
:(

We're so bloody crap.

Losing, and I think being outplayed by the bottom of the league team... Can't even be bothered listening to the second half. Would rather go play more Christmas games with the family

Still two mins left. :023:

Brauny Blue said:
Been listening in for the last 10 mins and its complete pants. Totally unacceptable, and if this continues i'll have to agree with Durham. :icon_sad:

45 minutes for CL to save his job then BB ?

Think if we don't win again before the FA Cup game, the board will be under huge pressure to sack Levein

highland fox said:
45 minutes for CL to save his job then BB ?

With the Plymouth and the Brighton results, and Crewe also winning it is looking desperate.
Crewe at home followed by Millwall , you expect something like a 4pt return. Yes H he's in trouble but it won't happen today.

the left side of tiatto and johansson are awful. we are just relying on smith. the defence is a shambles

Get MDV on.
Williams on for Johannsson,Tiatto Left back

Last edited:
Williams on for Johannson

I hope CL gets the full the fury of the city fans if we lose this game. Its shape up or ship out time. A draw here is not good enough either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00