Millwall Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait and see what those who went have to say. :023:

to be honest steven it really doesn't matter what they say. We have achieved a grand total of two points from 2 of the shittest teams in the league. im predicting we played Ok again, but no matter how they played it wasnt good enough as usual. we are in the shit well and truely, all because we are not good enough.

Tiatto is a disgace.You are the Captain,your team are a Goal down at home to the bottom side in the League so what do you do...Get yourself sent off:102: .Thats it for him as far as I'm concerned,get rid of him or let him feck off back to Australia earlier.
Mind we played better with 10 men it seemed.

CL says:

Players were nervous, reacting to the crowd. Too many 75% ers. Players are there to fire the crowd not the other way round.

Steven said:
I'll wait and see what those who went have to say. :023:

Well I could't motivate myself to go, but.....

to me it has been obvious for quite a while that Levein is not up to bringing success to Leicester City. I think that most people know that and those who have urged patience come from a quite understandable position of dreading further upheavel.

However, we have a real dilemma now. Previously, i have assumed that even tho' the manager is second class or worse, that we had enough in the tank to avoid relegation. Now, i am not so sure. Objectively, our form IS relegation form. On current track record there is no team we could expect to beat in this league. Unfortunately, I don't think it is a simple matter of calling a taxi for Mr Levein. Who could we find to replace him at this time?

Levein, IMO, has to go, but only when there is someone better lined up. Our board is invisible to all intents and purpose but hopefully it's like a submarine and things are happening beneath the waters.

Awful result and big disappointment for our fans yet again.
No points against Reading, and inform Norwich to face on Saturday. CL day of reckoning is coming and maybe sooner than i thought. On todays game what is the point in making 2 subs with about a minute of normal time left. Waste of time. I've always said give him this season, but what seems about 1 win in about 500 is testing my patience.

First half Feckin.Shite.

Second half- Played decent still not enough.

We're shite, really shite.

The First Half was possibly the worst City backline I have ever seen.
Second Half Okay, Tiatto is a useless tosser, !Hammond The Dangerman!

up until their goal not great but not awful, after the goal we looked rattled and thought we'd conceded a second when douglas dropped it over the line

rest of the half we were pretty poor but didnt see the point in the boos being directed at a relatively young side - aint gonna help their confidence

started pretty well second half, idiotic tiatto sending off only gave us added impetus and we deserved to equalise and finished very strongly

big worry is the defence, did not look comfortable and douglas looked awful - completely indecisive, i suspect a lot of the defensive frailities were due to the back 4 having no confidence in douglas whatsoever

Dont think it matters who starts these threads to be honest.

Poor today, really poor. Struggling to get the motviation to even shout at the team as I usually do at the moment.

Still think we can win at Reading. But we will have to wait and see, all we can do is hope CL sees sense, if this run continues and resigns. Still have to pay some of his contract off but not the full amount. I would rather see us turning the run around and moving in the right direction up the table as well as playing attractive football.

Maybe we should put Dions di*k in charge of the team, Fergie seemed to think it had a life of its own, maybe it has a brain as well.

....and just to cheer us all up.
Coca-Cola Football League Championship
Pos Team Pld HW HD HL HF HA AW AD AL AF AA GD Pts
16 Derby County 25 3 7 3 18 19 2 6 4 13 15 -3 28
17 Coventry City 25 5 4 3 18 15 1 6 6 12 22 -7 28
18 Hull City 25 4 5 3 12 9 2 4 7 12 20 -5 27
19 Plymouth Argyle 24 4 4 3 13 12 2 5 6 9 17 -7 27
20 Leicester City 24 4 6 3 17 14 1 5 5 10 16 -3 26
21 Brighton & Hove Albion 25 3 5 5 15 18 1 8 3 10 18 -11 25
22 Sheffield Wednesday 25 3 4 5 11 15 1 5 7 6 15 -13 21
23 Crewe Alexandra 25 3 5 5 16 22 1 4 7 11 26 -21 21
24 Millwall 25 1 3 8 5 18 2 6 5 13 20 -20 18

fcukcov said:
Maybe we should put Dions di*k in charge of the team, Fergie seemed to think it had a life of its own, maybe it has a brain as well.

I know a fellah that shagged one of his ex-girlfriends, she was very impressed with Dion by all accounts, but I doubt wether she had many deep, intellectual conversations with him, or his cock. :biggrin: :icon_wink

I'll be surpsrised if Tiatto and Nils play again for City (Nils at left back anyway!). A total lack of cohesion and understanding led to their goal. Tiatto must be the most indisciplined player I've seen in a longtime. Not just for his sending off, but his general positionial play. Total bolleaux. :icon_evil

i was really disappointed in tiatto today, stupid sending off and was also pretty poor in his general play, having a CB playing at LB with a left wing in front of him renowned for his positional wandering was just asking for trouble, also playing smith on the right wasnt a great move - he did pretty well but IMO never looked completely comfortable and would have been far more threatening on the left

newtonfox said:
i tell you all if rab had made a clear call for the ball the own goal would never have happend imo

newtonfox
:icon_evil
bang on. Cant blame paddy mac for trying to make a clearance, its upto the goalkeeper to shout his name as loud as possible and throw his whole body on the ball. Bloody hell there is enough of it for christ sake.

newtonfox said:
i tell you all if rab had made a clear call for the ball the own goal would never have happend imo

newtonfox
:icon_evil

I believe he also made a save which stopped a certain goal according to Sky.

DurhamFox said:
He made 2 smart saves. It's all to easy to blame Douglas IMO.
Im blaming him for the own goal. Other than that he didnt deserve to be booed/cheered everytime he caught the ball. Did okay and made a couple of good saves. Come on Sheff we need the player ratings back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46