Millwall Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
Im blaming him for the own goal. Other than that he didnt deserve to be booed/cheered everytime he caught the ball.

The Morons down there have to have someone to slate don't they,sometimes I'm glad I can't make it down To The Walkers,seeing the Police having to get invoved with them at St Johnstone at A Friendly was embarrassing enough.All Clubs have their Arsehole Element we just happen to have more than our share IMO.

highland fox said:
The Morons down there have to have someone to slate don't they,sometimes I'm glad I can't make it down To The Walkers,seeing the Police having to get invoved with them at St Johnstone at A Friendly was embarrassing enough.All Clubs have their Arsehole Element we just happen to have more than our share IMO.
Strangley enough its seems to be more the middle aged ones that I notice doing the 'ironic' booing and cheering.

I.e the woman three rows behind me who we are all getting right royally pi**ed off with. If she hates going as much as she moans about it why does she pay good money to go every home game and some away ones as well?

If she says one more time this season, with five minutes to go before half time,"(insert name) where is your car parked again? Can I have the keys, ill drive home and pick you up at the end, hahahahahahahahahahaha." I swear Ill rip that scarf off her neck and ram it up her arse so far she will be coughing blue and white wool up for a fecking fortnight.

fcukcov said:
Strangley enough its seems to be more the middle aged ones that I notice doing the 'ironic' booing and cheering.

I.e the woman three rows behind me who we are all getting right royally pi**ed off with. If she hates going as much as she moans about it why does she pay good money to go every home game and some away ones as well?

If she says one more time this season, with five minutes to go before half time,"(insert name) where is your car parked again? Can I have the keys, ill drive home and pick you up at the end, hahahahahahahahahahaha." I swear Ill rip that scarf off her neck and ram it up her arse so far she will be coughing blue and white wool up for a fecking fortnight.

My Dad is 83 been going LCFc for 40 0dd years and he said to me after Crewe on the phone 'there are a lot of Ignorant Cnuts' down there....made me laugh,he never swears:icon_bigg

fcukcov said:

:eek: :icon_eek: Please don't. :023: :icon_wink ;)

fcukcov said:

Tell her to 'feck off home and get the family's tea on and the beds made' Fcuk ?:)

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Tell her to 'feck off home and get the family's tea on and the beds made' Fcuk ?:)
I know, I wouldnt mind so much if it was a bloke saying it, but a woman commenting on football? how dare she?:icon_bigg ;)

Just tell her to get back in the kitchen :098:

Had a bloke few rows behind me that kept saying "Get Dublin on, get Dublin on" Must be one of those morons that think the sun shines out of his arris

xsubmariner said:
Just tell her to get back in the kitchen :098:

Had a bloke few rows behind me that kept saying "Get Dublin on, get Dublin on" Must be one of those morons that think the sun shines out of his arris

''Least he cares about the Club local lad,go on Dion,you show em Dion son':icon_roll
Yeah cares that much he comes to play for us when he knows theres no fecker else who wants him.

the first half we were terrible we had no idea must be one of the worst first half performances i have seen :icon_sad: 2nd half we were better well after dt got sent off can we please start with 10 'men' in future games :icon_roll the ref was an arse he bottled it when he shouldve sent off blondie had 3 or 4 opportunities to do so :icon_roll he also cant know of the advantage ruling :icon_roll i dont normally swear but yesterday..............:icon_evil overall i thought we were quite fortunate to get a point douglas kept us in it in the 2nd half we didnt have that many clear cut chances only remember williams hitting the foot of the post and kisnorbo having an effort go over :102:

fcukcov said:

I had some twat in my left ear yesterday, absolutely fecking wanker, constantly shouting 'Get In There!', 'Its that fecking left back again', 'Ref, you twat'. All these comments seems normal but he was on his fecking Tod. I cant believe people are moaning about the club, its just simply getting what it deserves.

Nils will possibly be shipped off in the Summer/January, he was to blame on their goal also.

Personally I didn't even think it was a penalty yesterday.

I thought from back to front we looked shocking and if you'd swapped the shirts over you couldn't have guessed which team was bottom of the table.

They had obviously learnt a new "routine" in training with the short kick from the back but why did Douglas have to use it 27 times on the trot?

The midfield was especially pathetic, my thoughts of Kisnorbo are unrepeatable in this time of good will to all men, Gudjohnson seems to have lost all interest now, Tiatto was a prize idiot and should never play for us again and if anyone will take him in the transfer window Levein should snap their hand off. Ryan Smith is the only one with any quality and what we would be like if he was sent back to Arsenal doesn't bear thinking about.

I can't see any more points this year and what Spurs will do to us live on BBC sends shivers down my spine.

Belated happy Christmas to you all.

Ox Fox said:
Personally I didn't even think it was a penalty yesterday.

Gudjohnson seems to have lost all interest now,

I didnt think it was a peno, I thought Hume at the end was more of a penalty than Hammond.

Gudjonsson I think may of just been tired or either cant be fecked because of his peers. Gudjonsson for me has been City's best player this season.

i didnt think it was a pen either i didnt realise that joey was playing first half but then again there werent many that were

From where I was sitting, level with the area, the defender did pull Elvis' arm, so was a pen. The call late on for Huuuummmme pen, wasn't a pen. Huuuummme had lost control of the ball and the defender cleared the ball as Huuummme was falling over. However, if the ref had given it I wouldn't have complained ;)

seen those sort given though and us being on the other end of the decision.

i'm just narked off that we never seem to get a 90 minute performance.(unless it's a cack one!:081: )

first half was a shambles, and why does it seem to change the nmiute we get a bloke sent off?? we can't abloody afford to do that every game cos the fines we'd get would put us back into admin!:icon_roll

Were they really offside. :icon_eek:

millwalls 2nd goal by bruce dyer ??? which was disallowed due to offside looked about 3 yards off on football league review on sky sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566