Match Thread Millwall v Leicester FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, if we could only make a good cross for a change.

'Just a town full of pakis' being sung with gusto

Top fans

Put a decent centre forward in this lot, and we'd win by a distance

Sadly we haven't got one in the squad

It's almost as though our forward players are deliberately trying not to score.

Perhaps they want a draw so that they get a few more games this season.

Good first 20 mins, average next 20 mins but still far more fun than our "first" team

First half dominated by City. Our defenders and midfielders being given acres of space to play. Millwall look like a bang average League One team that are there for the taking.

Despite loads of good situations, their keeper has only had to make one decent save. Very poor in the final third from us.

It looks like first goal wins again to me. They could still get it with the quality of our finishing. Dare I say that this game looks perfect for Vardy to come on and get the winner?

Benny seems tobe able to pass a ball, midfield have looked good, attack needs it's scoring boots but at least they are shooting.

No quality up front but pretty good distribution from the defence and a controlled performance in midfield albeit Mendy looking like he is playing with someone else's feet at times. Musa is, well, doing what Musa does best.....running around a lot without producing anything at all. I'd like to see Vardy on soon after the break. If we could get him scoring here it may just kick start something. I also think he'd relish such a physical game and scoring in front of this Milwall crowd.

First half dominated by City. Our defenders and midfielders being given acres of space to play. Millwall look like a bang average League One team that are there for the taking.

Despite loads of good situations, their keeper has only had to make one decent save. Very poor in the final third from us.

It looks like first goal wins again to me. They could still get it with the quality of our finishing. Dare I say that this game looks perfect for Vardy to come on and get the winner?
You just did

Well we know Okazaki's batteries run down after 60 minutes so that would be a great time to bring Vardy on for him.

We should be winning this kickabout.

Difficult to be objective given the amount of space and possession we've been allowed but our back 4 look good. Wagué looks a decent player, Benny is untroubled. Kapustka looks a gem again, glad to see him gaining in confidence.

You're tempted to say this ought form the basis of our first 11 but it really is difficult, as I say, to be objective. Millwall are just packing their defence and not really challenging us. I can see Vardy coming on 2nd half, I think this might be a chance for him to find his goal scoring touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363