Mk match on the 20th

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
I wonder what people's views are about going down to the 'national hockey arena' for the MK match. Pesonally I belive that if your able and want to see Leicester play you shouldn't feel pressured by the Foxes Trust not to go.

This will be just about my only chance this summer to see a Leicester pre-season, therefore I intend to go down there. I want to see Leicester play and don not really see what I should be put off by people who say its morely wrong to go.

Im not saying I agrre with what they did but I am saying that I should be free to go to whatever Leicester matches I please.

Is anyone else going?
 
yep, not proud, but i can see my boys and have a few beers cos i'll be within walking distance from home.
wetherspoons ( 5 minute walk from stadium) for a bellyfull of cheap ale first. i'll be in the pub at about 5.30.
i'll sort out a meet with the mkdon crew afters. :roll:
if anyone from here does come down, PM me and i'll tell you the best places to park, drink, eat etc. and directions from J14 if you need them.
this stadium is going to be used for about another 2 years only, and has the most bizarre atmosphere, so witness a trivial pursuit question in the making!


ps. is that harold shipman or saddam in your avatar? :wink:
 
Fox Fan said:
I wonder what people's views are about going down to the 'national hockey arena' for the MK match. Pesonally I belive that if your able and want to see Leicester play you shouldn't feel pressured by the Foxes Trust not to go.

This will be just about my only chance this summer to see a Leicester pre-season, therefore I intend to go down there. I want to see Leicester play and don not really see what I should be put off by people who say its morely wrong to go.

Im not saying I agrre with what they did but I am saying that I should be free to go to whatever Leicester matches I please.

Is anyone else going?

Is that all that football means to you?
Shame on you.
You know what this means for football in general? Do you know that this endorses a product that we all totally despise?
Whatever.
You are sad. I pity you.
Live with yourself.
 
Fox Fan said:
Im not saying I agrre with what they did but I am saying that I should be free to go to whatever Leicester matches I please.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever.............
Don't you know what football means to real fans?
Go to see a plastic match. Pay your money to the sharks. Don't mind me - I'm just a serious LCFC supporter, and a follower of real football.
I don't want to see any money go into the pockets of the totally cynical speculators.
Please yourself if that doesn't matter to you.
 
How would you have felt if LCFC had moved 100 miles away from Leicester in the opposite direction to where you live, so next season kick off as the Wakefield Foxes - how would you feel then ?

And don't say it couldn't happen, the MK Dons owners have already said they could 'find another club' if MK Dons folds - so watch out Rushden who look the most likely at present.

This is the point we are trying to get over - look at the wider football context & not just the present City cause.

Having had correspondence from many AFC fans & MK Dons ones the main observation we would make is the MK Dons fans just can't seem to grasp why other fans are so unhappy.

If you supported a club that had struggled to keep Div 3 (sorry CC League 2) status for many years you should surely be miffed that suddenly someone has bought their way into the League above you without gaining promotion like every other club.
 
I don't in anyway condone what happened to Wimbeldon, I think it was a discrasful act. However what I am saying is that I should not be called a ;Fake fan' etc... for going to this match, becuase its just about the only chnace im going to get to see Leicester play before the season starts.

A lot of you guys might be looking forward to the Pepsi Challange at the Walkers but at this time it looks like I wont be able to make it to that so It MK Dons is my only chance to see Leicester play why should I be crisisised for going?

Try to see bith sides Innocent!!!

BTW MK Fox - its Saddam, Harrod shipman would be a bit sick, come to think of it so is Saddam.
 
I am sure we can all sacrifice one game for the sake of showing that Leicester fans have some integrity, after all Wimbledon fans have had their entire club sacrificed. How would you feel?
 
Foxes_Trust said:
How would you have felt if LCFC had moved 100 miles away from Leicester in the opposite direction to where you live, so next season kick off as the Wakefield Foxes - how would you feel then ?

And don't say it couldn't happen, the MK Dons owners have already said they could 'find another club' if MK Dons folds - so watch out Rushden who look the most likely at present.

This is the point we are trying to get over - look at the wider football context & not just the present City cause.

Having had correspondence from many AFC fans & MK Dons ones the main observation we would make is the MK Dons fans just can't seem to grasp why other fans are so unhappy.

If you supported a club that had struggled to keep Div 3 (sorry CC League 2) status for many years you should surely be miffed that suddenly someone has bought their way into the League above you without gaining promotion like every other club.
Yessssssss, is that true? I'd love them to take over diamonds, drag them down to back where they belong! :D
 
So what if you wont be able to watch City and other time during the summer, it is your duty as a football fan to not go to this game.
I understand MK going to this game but you have no reason, please for the love of football don't go as they dont deserve your money.
 
Teeno said:
So what if you wont be able to watch City and other time during the summer, it is your duty as a football fan to not go to this game.
I understand MK going to this game but you have no reason, please for the love of football don't go as they dont deserve your money.
Everyone's going OTT with this, it's a friendly match, our club are playing, who cares who the opponents are. They moved, its wrong, its happened and it cant be changed.
 
Craig said:
Teeno said:
So what if you wont be able to watch City and other time during the summer, it is your duty as a football fan to not go to this game.
I understand MK going to this game but you have no reason, please for the love of football don't go as they dont deserve your money.
Everyone's going OTT with this, it's a friendly match, our club are playing, who cares who the opponents are. They moved, its wrong, its happened and it cant be changed.

but not paying for a ticket and thus not helping their finances will mean less money for them and they'll go out of business sooner rather than later. Every little helps!
 
lets all not support leicester because we dont like mk wimbledon, good idea lads
 
whit2167 said:
lets all not support leicester because we dont like mk wimbledon, good idea lads

But that is essentially the message thats being sent out, and is what I was trying to get at!

Thank you for understanding Whit
 
whit2167 said:
lets all not support leicester because we dont like mk wimbledon, good idea lads

All thats being said is please dont watch Leicester at this game.
It's not much to ask, we are hardly asking yo to rip up your season ticket.
 
but if the team we support, who are closer to 'football' than us go and play there, then what the fook is the problem.
if it meant that much then last season the div 1 teams would have refused to play there and the PFA would have gone on strike.

so we should boycott the fa cup 'cos the final isn't played in england?
boycott the bookies 'cos royal ascot is happening in York next year?
ffs, someone came in and saved a club from extinction.
and if leicester got moved to aberdeen instead of going under, i'd still support them.
 
MKFox said:
but if the team we support, who are closer to 'football' than us go and play there, then what the fook is the problem.
if it meant that much then last season the div 1 teams would have refused to play there and the PFA would have gone on strike.

so we should boycott the fa cup 'cos the final isn't played in england?
boycott the bookies 'cos royal ascot is happening in York next year?
ffs, someone came in and saved a club from extinction.
and if leicester got moved to aberdeen instead of going under, i'd still support them.

Fans care about football & their club

Footballers care about their pay packet - how many other players departing do you need to teach you that's the case ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663
11Bristol City4662
12Cardiff City4662
13Millwall4659
14Swansea City4657
15Watford4656
16Sunderland4656
17Stoke City4656
18QPR4656
19Blackburn 4653
20Sheffield W4653
21Plymouth 4651
22Birmingham4650
23Huddersfield4645
24Rotherham Utd4627
Top