MM interview on SSN shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absoloute bollox!! SG has got a team promoted from this division and unlike the clown has not had a team relegated to this division. What do you base your "thick as pigshit" statement on? Are you a personal associate of his?

No I'm not a personal associate. I base my opinion on what I see.

In my view, he is heavily reliant on others in his backroom staff. He cannot do that to the same extent at a club like ours. The very people who are ripping IH to shreds for being 'out of his depth' surely cannot be so thick as to recommend SG as a replacement. It's simply a wild punt on someone simply because he used to play for us.

Why not Paul Simpson instead? Someone with a similar background to SG who then moved to a slightly bigger club (Carlisle to Preston) and died on his arse. Same sort of thing.

IH has got a team promoted from this division too. But for a different set of results on the final day of the season, SG could have taken his team down too. He's hardly pulled up any trees.

My fear is that MM is so lost he might actually do something like this simply to try to placate the fans. Awful, awful mistake if he does.

I really don't give a stuff about IH, but to replace him unintelligently is totally pointless.

No I'm not a personal associate. I base my opinion on what I see.

In my view, he is heavily reliant on others in his backroom staff. He cannot do that to the same extent at a club like ours. The very people who are ripping IH to shreds for being 'out of his depth' surely cannot be so thick as to recommend SG as a replacement. It's simply a wild punt on someone simply because he used to play for us.

Why not Paul Simpson instead? Someone with a similar background to SG who then moved to a slightly bigger club (Carlisle to Preston) and died on his arse. Same sort of thing.

IH has got a team promoted from this division too. But for a different set of results on the final day of the season, SG could have taken his team down too. He's hardly pulled up any trees.

My fear is that MM is so lost he might actually do something like this simply to try to placate the fans. Awful, awful mistake if he does.

I really don't give a stuff about IH, but to replace him unintelligently is totally pointless.

Take your point. I however do think he has something about him and his recent record points to him stopping a rot and re-invigorating a team. Whether he has an underdog mentality like MA & IH remains to be seen. I would rather an up & comming boss than a never will be boss like Holloway.

surely cannot be so thick as to recommend SG as a replacement. It's simply a wild punt on someone simply because he used to play for us.
Spot on.

I bet we are the only fans wanting SG in as Manager. He is probably irrelevant to the rest of the footballing world (spectators).

Spot on.

I bet we are the only fans wanting SG in as Manager. He is probably irrelevant to the rest of the footballing world (spectators).

To be fair to SG he has done a decent job at Blackpool, but i think you are right it would be only out fans wanting him.

Think we need someone who has done it over 3 or more seasons.

Not high profile enough for you then, MF....?
Me? I'm not bothered who our next Manager is. I've lost interest.

I don't know much about football outside of Leicester and Liverpool, so I don't have too many suggestions.

On a personal note, and for personal reasons, I like Simon Grayson and would like to see him at City. But as I said, that's not football related.

The only thing I ask of people is this; This time when I ask why they are saying (insert name) is a good Manager without any apparent evidence, they can actually tell me instead of avoiding the question for six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669