MM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

MM says he's reviewing everyones postion at the club including his own role. IF and its a big IF, he decides to sell up does anyone know of any intersted parties willing to takeover?

Brown Nose

Someone I know is convinced that Kilbert Kinch is trying to get hold of the club again. I laughed at it initially but my source reckons his source is very good.

It would make sense in a way. Kinch has tried to take over the club before to be blocked by the fact that previous shareholders couldn't stand him and wouldn't sell up to him.

Not a problem with MM who I'm sure would sell up to the devil if it meant getting his money back.

KK got his fingers burnt when we went into admin as I recall so I'd be surpirsed if he's prepared to pump more cash in the clubs direction. Having said that, football does know how to attract loonies.

The Major

Someone I know is convinced that Kilbert Kinch is trying to get hold of the club again. I laughed at it initially but my source reckons his source is very good.

It would make sense in a way. Kinch has tried to take over the club before to be blocked by the fact that previous shareholders couldn't stand him and wouldn't sell up to him.

Not a problem with MM who I'm sure would sell up to the devil if it meant getting his money back.

KK got his fingers burnt when we went into admin as I recall so I'd be surpirsed if he's prepared to pump more cash in the clubs direction. Having said that, football does know how to attract loonies.

I met Kinchy many years ago. He's a bit of a c*nt but a true city fan. I thought I'd heard though that he hasn't got enough money any more.

Steven

MM says he's reviewing everyones postion at the club including his own role. IF and its a big IF, he decides to sell up does anyone know of any intersted parties willing to takeover?

There are a group of Thais waiting to takeover. Or was that rumour a load of rubbish? :102: :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX

I met Kinchy many years ago. He's a bit of a c*nt but a true city fan. I thought I'd heard though that he hasn't got enough money any more.

I would have thought it would be as part of a consortium which Kinch would no doubt lead because of his previous experience and connections with the club.

dpjfox

Reviwing his own position i assume means stepping down as chairman(for Aldridge) not selling up

highland fox

Reviwing his own position i assume means stepping down as chairman(for Aldridge) not selling up

I would to,where all this ''he's selling up'' is coming from is beyond me.He has said he isn't but that don't matter people still keep wittering on about it.Doesn't seem to matter what he says people still seem to think he's lying and he is going to sell us:102:

Steven

I would to,where all this ''he's selling up'' is coming from is beyond me.He has said he isn't but that don't matter people still keep wittering on about it.Doesn't seem to matter what he says people still seem to think he's lying and he is going to sell us:102:

Probably the same group that love IH so much. :icon_roll

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

I wonder too where all this "Aldridge will be Chairman" thought is coming from. Aldridge is an employee of the club; just like Tim Davies was in the past - possibly a future CEO, but I would not havce thought a chairman.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Probably the same group that love IH so much. :icon_roll

I wouldn't have thought so. The people who say he is selling up seem to think MM is delaying sacking Holloway to save paying the compensation and that the first job of the new owner will be to do the deed and pick up the cost.

Steven

I have seen something quite bizarre. On the one hand I have seen people talking about MM leaving and yet at the same time I have not heard the cry about stability being required at the Club. Does this stability argument only apply to the Manager? :102:

foxpodder

I really can't see anyone local buying the club off MM. They would get so much sh*t from fans for everything that went wrong that I don't think any local person (no matter how rich) would feel it worth the hassle - and stress. Can you imagine the crass things that some fans do ... and having them picket your home or wind up your family. Not worth the stress is it? Even Alan Sugar couldn't stand it at Spurs - and he has got balls.

If the club is sold ... it'll be to a "consortium" like Coventry ... not local and not in it for the long haul.

I guess MM is possibly ill (didn't he go to the states for a health reason?) and he's looking for someone to come in and share the burden and prospects with him. Or just run the club for him.

Either way Holloway will get his compensation .... unless MM was smart enough to put in a pay cut on relegation like they do with players these days!

tedfoxxx

i live about 30 seconds away from his old house and the word on the street was that he couldnt afford to keep it

Brown Nose

There are a group of Thais waiting to takeover. Or was that rumour a load of rubbish? :102: :icon_bigg

If someone gives me a titbit that turns out to be nonsense, I don't listen next time. Both the Thai thing and the Kinch thing were from people adamant it was from good sources.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kinch head some sort of take over consortium type of thing. It's not daft. With regard to the Thai's, I think there really was something in that as the source was totally disassociated with footy/Leicester. There were reasonably strong whispers that MM was touting the club around some circles not long ago. 2+2 and all that.

I reproduced the gossip here in the hope that they turn to be true and I get the chance to act all smug. Fact is, so far I look like a dick. Maybe I shouldn't bother. Is peddling rumour a worthwhile activity? Answer, probably only when it's true and/or entertaining.

DesertFox

Of course, let us not forget the interest shown by a Japanese consortium lead by a "Mr. Teriyaki"....

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670