moan in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify this Joey clap trap.

I know for a fact that the club wanted to sign him during the due dilligence process which was being carried out by Milan's lawyers. Joey was desperate to come back.

The move was blocked as Milan would (quite rightly) not let the club spend any money whilst he was negotiating its purchase.

can't wait to see what the surprise is that Birchenall was talking about. i would like to think it was Ferreira coming in to midfield but knowing Megson's love of full backs we'll probably see a midfield of Kenton, Maybury and Chambers tomorrow night.

Just to clarify this Joey clap trap.

I know for a fact that the club wanted to sign him during the due dilligence process which was being carried out by Milan's lawyers. Joey was desperate to come back.

The move was blocked as Milan would (quite rightly) not let the club spend any money whilst he was negotiating its purchase.

What Joey clap trap? What does 'clap trap' mean?
Is it cryptic? We've 'trapped' him so that we'll be 'clapping' him again?

Right, gotcha! Joey's coming back everyone, Jimmy Lad says Joey is coming home! Yeeeeehaw!

Why didn't you tell us before Jimmy lad?

Bird doing the phone in???

:eek::eek::eek:

Whatever next.

Sounds like Barber might have been sacked too??

Last edited:
Youri Djorkaeff .... Birch seemed to shy away from this, and did confirm there was someone being shown around today. Surely this can't be possible ???

I hope so but makes you think that? :102:

Some bloke called 'Bill' is on as the RL Football Correspondent. However, they've been talking about Barber in a smarmy way so I'm sure he'll be back.

Highlight of the first half hour is Birch stating that he's trying to get Kaebi (commited Muslim) out on the pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669