Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babylon said:
It's your fault.... if you had never mentioned Chav Chat* i'd of had a decent nights sleep and actually of done some work today instead of throwing abuse about!!

Disclaimer*
By saying Chav Chat I am refering to foxestalk. I am in no way implying that people who use that board are, or even kow chavs. It is purly for comedy purposes. My mobile phone will be turned OFF tonight please send all complaints in writing to talkingballs care of webmaster.

Remember Babylon you have no friends on the 'other side' now. Don't lose them over here too :icon_lol: ;)

Disgruntled of Grantham said:
No need to switch it off, a simple switch to silent should do the trick ;)

Welcome, keep posting. :) :) ;) :icon_lol:

Cant belive i missed this quality thread!!! As exciting as the recent 'big fight' on coronation street in my opinion. Ive just had a right chuckle to myself, although i would like to raise a couple of points missed by all from page 1.
Disgruntled of Grantham said:
1) Please dont have a go at Sam he could knock all of you in a cocked hat in the niceness stakes
2) Have a good day all

Firstly im obviously much nicer than 'Sam' and i didnt have a good day at all that day. It rained a bit and was generally crappy, i demand an apology. :eek:

Lboro fox said:
Cant belive i missed this quality thread!!! As exciting as the recent 'big fight' on coronation street in my opinion. Ive just had a right chuckle to myself, although i would like to raise a couple of points missed by all from page 1.

Firstly im obviously much nicer than 'Sam' and i didnt have a good day at all that day. It rained a bit and was generally crappy, i demand an apology. :eek:

Everybody has metaphorically "kissed and made up". :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669