Momo ****ing Sylla

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

i am not even going to bother watching the rest of that match for there third ****ing goal sylla just walks around like a twat GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HE IS AN ABSOLUTE BLOODY DISGRACE

drummindefender said:
i am not even going to bother watching the rest of that match for there third ****ing goal sylla just walks around like a twat GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HE IS AN ABSOLUTE BLOODY DISGRACE

Dublin and Gerrbrand should be shot also... they have been shite.

I give up... one minute we can defend but can't attack. Now we can attack but can't defend.

lets just focus on one thing tonight and that was that Joey G was fantastic i want to try and feel some positivety-sorry for saying sylla should be shot heat of the moment stuff bt i still think he should be dropped for a long long time

drummindefender said:
lets just focus on one thing tonight and that was that Joey G was fantastic i want to try and feel some positivety-sorry for saying sylla should be shot heat of the moment stuff bt i still think he should be dropped for a long long time

Add Kisnorbo and Douglas. :frown: :confused: :icon_conf :icon_conf

i'm seriously doubting CL now. it's simply not good enough, and it hasn't been for a while now. the salient problem is his faith in certain players, it's damaging our propects.

Stoke are now in a playoff position. If you look at our last four games against teams near the top, we have not been outplayed by any. 4 points from 4 games is not the best return, but it's not all doom and gloom. ( It could easily have been 4 wins from 4!)

Hazzman said:
Lazy bastard Sylla, Stearman was shite today (just like his g/friend), Smith didnt have his normal effect.

I agree with the first two Hazz but Stearman is still learning and I don't think Smith was given the ball enough tonight.Sylla is nothing short of a Disgrace.

Steven said:
Add Kisnorbo and Douglas. :frown: :confused: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Kisnorbo did nothing wrong tonight,don't follow the majority Steven watch him first then comment.Who exactly would you rather see in his place ?

Hazzman said:
but you would have thought a bit of dosh would have some say.
Bernie Ecclestone's married to a man....:icon_eek: ;)

having seen this game on sky syllia is another bully boy of the fans?

How can he be blamed for the back 4 not intercepting the cross for the 3rd goal?

Their 2nd goal I seen coming a mile off they had tons of space outside our box noone closing us down and then dublin the guy marking their player didnt jump for it.

I seen leics twice this season and douglas made howlers in both.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Kisnorbo did nothing wrong tonight,don't follow the majority Steven watch him first then comment.Who exactly would you rather see in his place ?

Kisnorbo seems to be one of those players that you dont really see him do anything good nor anything bad during a game. Or equally does same amount of good as bad. But fans being fickle and like to pick on someone, we always tend to remember his bad moments.
Besides, Kisnorbo has freed up Joey to go on the attack who has looked far more effective than the other attacking midfielders this season. So I guess we have to stick with Kisnorbo, so that Joey can play the AM role.

highland fox said:

But he didn't exactly do much right, in fact didn't do much at all apart from get booked for mouthing off. I'm not a blind hater of Kisnorbo and accept by him playing it allows Joey to get forward more which is great, but the more I see of Kisnorbo the more I think he is a very, very limited player even by Championship standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69