Momo ****ing Sylla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a season ticket holder and attend a number of away games and Sylla is a fecking disgrace, he doesnt give a toss and it is not like he even offers that much of an attacking threat that you could forgive his lack of effort, the guy is a fraud with a very little end product.

As for Kisnorbo, I have seen him in most matches since he started against Watford away, and IMO he has had 2 decent performances, the rest of the time he is a headless chicken, who plays without any discipline for team tactics and often leaves the back 4 and fellow midfield partner exposed due to his poor positioning.

Joey is playing well because he cares, he is all over the pitch and he is making a positive contribution, but it has nothing to do with Kisnorbo, who if anything is a liability to Gudjonsson. Until Weso is back fit I would try Stearman as the defensive midfielder and move Maybury back to right back and Nissa back in at left back. Stearman is decent on the ball and I think he has the attributes to be a decent defensive midfielder.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I am a season ticket holder and attend a number of away games and Sylla is a fecking disgrace, he doesnt give a toss and it is not like he even offers that much of an attacking threat that you could forgive his lack of effort, the guy is a fraud with a very little end product.

As for Kisnorbo, I have seen him in most matches since he started against Watford away, and IMO he has had 2 decent performances, the rest of the time he is a headless chicken, who plays without any discipline for team tactics and often leaves the back 4 and fellow midfield partner exposed due to his poor positioning.

Joey is playing well because he cares, he is all over the pitch and he is making a positive contribution, but it has nothing to do with Kisnorbo, who if anything is a liability to Gudjonsson. Until Weso is back fit I would try Stearman as the defensive midfielder and move Maybury back to right back and Nissa back in at left back. Stearman is decent on the ball and I think he has the attributes to be a decent defensive midfielder.

Quality post :038:

you just have to look at his not even half arsed attempt at a tackle for their second to sum that bloke up...pinned against the touch line sylla manages to watch him go past as if he were maradona..lazy work shy fecker

highland fox said:
Kisnorbo did nothing wrong tonight,don't follow the majority Steven watch him first then comment.Who exactly would you rather see in his place ?

He was anonymous and not a good enough footballer to be really useful. Dave Brammer a 30 year old journeyman was far superior and he allowed Gallagher, their best player to get forward.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

As for Kisnorbo... he is a headless chicken, who plays without any discipline for team tactics and often leaves the back 4 and fellow midfield partner exposed due to his poor positioning.

Joey is playing well because he cares, he is all over the pitch and he is making a positive contribution, but it has nothing to do with Kisnorbo, who if anything is a liability to Gudjonsson.

spot on matey.

in terms of ability, kisnorbo isn't bad. he's simply poor at reading the game, anticipating the next moves

sylla was shite, but why has no body mentioned how disgracefully shit dion was once again. im getting ****ing sick of supporting out club as everyone criticises shit players but then praise dion for no ****ing reason........why? because he cares? he cares as much as sylla does, and that says it all

I have seen nothing in dublin that makes him as good as people say.

Ok I mentioned before they had loads of space prior to their 2nd goal, who was supposed to be closing down that player? thats waht I want to know, the guy who crossed it.

Chrysalis said:
I have seen nothing in dublin that makes him as good as people say.

Ok I mentioned before they had loads of space prior to their 2nd goal, who was supposed to be closing down that player? thats waht I want to know, the guy who crossed it.
its not just the goal incident its his whole ****ing attitude he just strolled around the pitch last night and was afraid to get stuck in and even to have a run at some of there players-sylla should of closed there man down and didnt meaning the cross came in and the rest is history.

momo momo momo momo momo momo momo sylla
momo momo momo momo momo momo momo sylla

support your players even if trevor benjamin is better than them lol

Last edited:
lcfcrules said:
Kisnorbo seems to be one of those players that you dont really see him do anything good nor anything bad during a game. Or equally does same amount of good as bad. But fans being fickle and like to pick on someone, we always tend to remember his bad moments.
Besides, Kisnorbo has freed up Joey to go on the attack who has looked far more effective than the other attacking midfielders this season. So I guess we have to stick with Kisnorbo, so that Joey can play the AM role.
As I have said before, Kisnorbo is OK ( I was deliberately understating his performances, as I didn't want to encourage a load of abuse! ). Since he has had a run in the side, the team as a whole have passed the ball far better and more positively. His job in the team is far from glamorous, but very important.

I agree, Kisnorbo perfroms a thankless task and he is doing OK. I don't think its any coincidence that Joey excellent form comes at a time that Kisnorbo has had a run of games.

Ox Fox said:
[Kisnorbo] in fact didn't do much at all apart from get booked for mouthing off.

I don't know which match you were watching; Douglas, Gudjonssson and Stearman were the City players who were booked.

I would not call that a tackle:eek: by Sylla that lost us that game.

My 12 year old son could have done better.

All Sylla is bothered about is taking the money and unless he puts in a very good performance against Crewe I can see him getting booed as soon as he makes a mistake and thereafter every time he is on, or coming on as sub -similar to Gillespie before he suddenly came on form last season.

Why do we always seem to get a tosser on the right wing.:102: Impeys :icon_eek: efforts in that position are now looking majestic.

Ooohh for the days of Keith Weller and Steve Lynex

bocadillo said:
I don't know which match you were watching; Douglas, Gudjonssson and Stearman were the City players who were booked.

Kisnorbo was booked.

i thought so too dunc but didnt want to say anything .....you know with boc being boc :icon_conf :icon_lol: ;)

bocadillo said:

From the OS:

Yellow Cards

City: Douglas (34), Kisnorbo (35), Gudjonsson (49), Stearman (80)

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
I agree, Kisnorbo perfroms a thankless task and he is doing OK. I don't think its any coincidence that Joey excellent form comes at a time that Kisnorbo has had a run of games.

I thought Joey was playing well before Kisnorbo came into the side. :102:

Dunc said:
Kisnorbo was booked.

In that case, I stand corrected. The timing of it, according to Ox Fox, means that it was around the time of the penalty. I didn't notice it and in my defence there was quite a lot going on - and Soccerbase missed it too.

bocadillo said:
In that case, I stand corrected. The timing of it, according to Ox Fox, means that it was around the time of the penalty. I didn't notice it and in my defence there was quite a lot going on - and Soccerbase missed it too.

:icon_eek::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69