More wisdom from Peter Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

Hull City boss weighs up Foxes swoop

Peter Taylor could be set to sign Matt Heath from Leicester City

The 24-year-old central defender has been linked with a switch to the KC Stadium and Taylor told BBC Sport: "We have had good discussions with Leicester and both sides will now have to think about making a decision. I am now weighing up the cost and whether signing him would be right for the squad."

So Peter you make an enquiry, followed but discussions with a club and only then start to weigh up if you can afford him and if you actually need him. :017:

Ox Fox said:
So Peter you make an enquiry, followed but discussions with a club and only then start to weigh up if you can afford him and if you actually need him. :017:

thats better than just diving in and spending all the clubs cash on a pile of shit though at least he wouldnt do that ;)

i cant wait for us to kick his lily white ass this season :icon_evil :icon_evil

you're gonna be so owned when we lose to them

twice.

it's bound to happen

of course scodge nothing less will do :) especially as i know quite a few ull fans who wont think twice about dishing stick out

Yorkshire Vixen said:
of course scodge nothing less will do :) especially as i know quite a few ull fans who wont think twice about dishing stick out

So do i, and they've been harping on about how Peter Taylor's such a great manager! :mad:

I'd love to hammer them, but it's so blatantly not going to appen! :icon_cry:

At least we will have a better chance if they sign Heath of us!! It would probably be the only game i would fancy MDV's chances of scoring

have some fecking faith. We are going to win, infact with the crowd behind the lads and giving taylor a lovely reception we will smash the living crap out of em. lighten up and have some faith in your team people.

we are better than hull and i know that didnt mean much last season but be optimistick.

imk sure us leicester fans can handle being sad wev'e had enough training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670