Most Hated City Ex X1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about players who you hate who turned the fans around...

I used to go through a phase of hating Stuart Pearce in the days when he played for Forest. I remember him going in for a stupid tackle and breaking a leicester players leg...can't think who it was now...however much of that was forgotten when he played for England.....quarter final at Wembley against Spain with the penalty shootout got ride of the final bit of hatred.

Before he played for Leicester....David Speedie. Superhero within 2 games!

I used to think Gerry Taggert was a pile of shi&e before we signed him so he can go in the list as well.

Brian Scary Carey didn't quite have the same impact though! :shock:

Frank Rolling...he wouldn't have made the Stalybridge Celtic side (with no disrespect to Stalybridge)...but he was 1 donkey. Made Nicky Mohan and Jimmy Willis look like Rio, Sol, Terry etc

For some reason I never liked Daisy Oldfield, Colin Gordan and Ian Ormondroyd just never felt the last 2 were ever good enough to play for Leicester, whilst Oldfield used to mince round the pitch like a big gay bear !

What about James Scowcroft!

He has to start in every match for some reason, and he is always awful. Having him on the field is like having 10 men!

Recently he forced Kevin Harper to leave by having a tantrum after the Coventry match where he was on the bench.

Recently the players have started doing short passes but he just carries on doing hoofballs!

If I was the manager I'd loan him out to Oadby Town.

East Anglia Fox said:

He has to start in every match for some reason, and he is always awful. Having him on the field is like having 10 men!

Recently he forced Kevin Harper to leave by having a tantrum after the Coventry match where he was on the bench.

Recently the players have started doing short passes but he just carries on doing hoofballs!

Go and sit in the corner

Fox Fan said:
East Anglia Fox said:

Go and sit in the corner

Who would you suggest then?

Tommy English. Useful at Cov, but a real disaster when Gordon Milne swapped Jim Melrose for him. Melrose promptly scored a hat-trick for Cov in his first game.

What about that Laursen guy - only here for a short time, DB's first signing.

Boy Genius said:
Jordan Stewart useless twat!

I think this thread should be blocked!

Youlot don't give our players a chane. You are the kind of people who are not wanted nor are you needed down at the Walkers.

Poll of the worst posters 1) Boy Genius -useless Twat

Steve Walsh. When Walshie first arrived from Wigan he was always being sent off, and frankly, was in the donkey league with Tony Adams. He then turned it around under O'Neill and became a real hero.

Just my opinion FF, I along with others cannot understand why he is in the team.
and whats a "chane"?

what a strange thread!
i can't really comment on the current crop of players because i don't see them often enough. (thank feck...)
I never hated any player that pulled on the sacred shirt and with the odd exception (penis w*s*) never will.

However, the guys i saw in the 70's, 80's and 90's actually seemed to care and try, so they get my vote for that. football isn't about football to the players anymore and i feel sorry for young fans that have no one to look up to any more at their local club.

joe501 said:
do managers count?
brian little

you are joking I hope? i know he left for Villa, but my god man, he did a great job here and back then Villa were by far a better proposition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669