Mourinho Quits Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman and Milan are the same people me thinks

anybody see david mellor rip into chelsea for getting rid of jose.dont like mellor, but made a bit of sense,especially about the new man in charge being under qualified :icon_conf

the random israeli bloke roman appointed as director of football
Anyone else think this is a cunning plot by Martin Jol to knock Chelsea out of the top four by infiltrating the management with a Yid?
He's not a daft as he looks.

Anyone else think this is a cunning plot by Martin Jol to knock Chelsea out of the top four by infiltrating the management with a Yid?
He's not a daft as he looks.

You really are a vile individual, aren't you :icon_roll

another interesting one being talked about-mourinho to tottenham-apparently he and his family love living in london-can't see it happening

though i just saw on ssn that a close family friend from his home town, says he will be taking up some role with the portugese national team very soon-what did i tell you :icon_wink

another interesting one being talked about-mourinho to tottenham-apparently he and his family love living in london-can't see it happening

I don't think it will happen, he loves the Chelsea fans and they love him, can't see him ever going against them in a way like that.

Thing that pisses me off is that every newspaper and TV station have called it an amazing shock departure.

Is it really that shocking and amazing? I think most football fans expected it.

press conf on ssn soon.
i wonder if abramorich will be there to stand behind his appointment :102:

I'd like to see Roman Amoneybitch feck off from Chelsea and let the empire crumble. Be nice to see them start again and have to play AFC Wimbledon in the god knows what league:biggrin:

I'd like to see Roman Amoneybitch feck off from Chelsea and let the empire crumble. Be nice to see them start again and have to play AFC Wimbledon in the god knows what league:biggrin:
nearly as good as mine bb :icon_bigg

i started a thread 'the bubble has burst' based on you sentiments,but instead of abramorich fecking off and leaving a level playing field,more teams have got thereselves a sugar daddy.

i sometimes think whats the point in going in the prem if you dont have a chance of winning it (apart from the money that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00