Mugabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a tosser but if the Afican Union think it's ok to do what he does who are we to argue?

Mugabe in the cross hairs, cans of cold beer..... what a sweet life.

Problem is the west plays by the rules, Mugabe can kill anyone he likes but we have to let him visit Europe to tell us how the British are making him starve his people, you couldn't make it up.

Mugabe - I can't believe that someone, somewhere, hasn't yet mustered the gumption to just simply kill the ****. Would have saved a lot of bother in the long run.

Its not just Mugabe is it, its also the thousands of thugs he has at his bidding. The war vets? Even though some are clearly too young to have been involved in the war against Ian Smith's Government, they all act under that banner. They would probably start anther revolutionary insurgency simply because they have so much to lose.

There is also the question of the police and the army who at the top at least clearly support Mugabe's regime because they benefit.

Taking him out may well be the catalyst for all out civil war, regime change may not be enough. It would take a very big stick to sort it out.

Mugabe - I can't believe that someone, somewhere, hasn't yet mustered the gumption to just simply kill the ****. Would have saved a lot of bother in the long run.

It would help my death list.

You boys with your irony, you are so funny.

Not irony, the west plays by 'the rules' as it writes the rules, Mugabe has chosen not to play along and is a very naughty boy.

Not irony, the west plays by 'the rules' as it writes the rules, Mugabe has chosen not to play along and is a very naughty boy.

You mean he’s not the messiah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47