Mulled wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
An alkie wouldn't keep a bottle of wine!!

I probably wouldn't want to keep it more than a couple of months. Unlike ordinary wine, mulled wine often has a use by or best before date on it, have a good look at the label.

Last edited:
I've been over all your opinions and after much thought, rejected them after ten minutes

so, mulled whines don't keep very long

Mulled wine will keep fine forever. Drink away. However, ensure you heat it sufficiently to kill any nasties if it's past its sell by date, and add half a bottle of cheap whisky to the mix.

Not the good stuff you understand. No sir, that's for proper drinking like proper men do.

What about if you have some mould-wine? It's like mulled wine, except it has a layer of mould on it. Would that keep well?

Whatever you do stay away from Hull'd Whine

Only available from the saddest, most tragic of cafes in the most miserable desperate parts of northern England

Last edited:
Mulled wine will keep fine forever. Drink away. However, ensure you heat it sufficiently to kill any nasties if it's past its sell by date, and add half a bottle of cheap whisky to the mix.

Not the good stuff you understand. No sir, that's for proper drinking like proper men do.

Cheers Mr Rhydal. Took a blooming foreigner to give me a decent answer:icon_wink.

Just let it be known as well, that if after taking your advice i end up brown bread, i want my tombstone to be Spike Milliganess. Perhaps something like ' here lies Brauny Blue, should have had a mans drink, and avoided the flu'

Cheers Mr Rhydal. Took a blooming foreigner to give me a decent answer:icon_wink.

Just let it be known as well, that if after taking your advice i end up brown bread, i want my tombstone to be Spike Milliganess. Perhaps something like ' here lies Brauny Blue, should have had a mans drink, and avoided the flu'

There was supposed to be someone from Earl Shilton who died and had engraved on his grave stone ''here lies the body of Ely Rollup, he died to fill this hole up'', just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669