My Car Lights - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!!!!

Due to me driving so many miles, I feel at this time of year it is important for my lights to be working well.

Recently (approx last 4 weeks) they have been getting dimmer and dimmer and I can now barely see the road at all

I fear it is getting too dangerous to drive, and being as I average 50,000 miles per year, I need my car in tip top condition

I hate driving at this time of the year for lots of reasons, I haven't even cleaned my car for some while now (approx 4 weeks) as it just gets so shit up all the time and isn't worth washing. The car is black all over!!!!

I did ask somebody about this problem earlier, and they accused me of being so ****ing stupid that they are surprised I manage to get myself up and back to bed every day.

Anyway, after exhausting every possible avenue, I turn to you guys, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I really hope you don't think that I'm as thick as **** and unable to fathom out even the basic of life's fundamentals on my own.

Could it be that you need a new exhaust?

Of course and twatto ere was the first to fall for it! Which is generally the case as Im extremely gullible! :090:

At least you put your hand up to it:icon_wink:023:

Btw i cant see out of my windowscreen, i've had a rotten cold recently.
Any idea what the problem could be:102:

Of course and twatto ere was the first to fall for it! Which is generally the case as Im extremely gullible! :090:

You do realise that as soon as you hit 50 posts, forum rules state that a picture of yourself must be added to your profile.

Btw i cant see out of my windowscreen, i've had a rotten cold recently.
Any idea what the problem could be:102:

Stop masturbating in the car, and a lemsip should take care of the cold.

Last edited:
You do realise that as soon as you hit 50 posts, forum rules state that a picture of yourself must be added to your profile.

I didnt know that but I would be happy to do so being as though Im not looking too bad for me age! (humour me on that please!! :icon_wink) I will put that right as soon as poss! :)

Last edited:
Help!!!!

Due to me driving so many miles, I feel at this time of year it is important for my lights to be working well.

Recently (approx last 4 weeks) they have been getting dimmer and dimmer and I can now barely see the road at all

I fear it is getting too dangerous to drive, and being as I average 50,000 miles per year, I need my car in tip top condition

I hate driving at this time of the year for lots of reasons, I haven't even cleaned my car for some while now (approx 4 weeks) as it just gets so shit up all the time and isn't worth washing. The car is black all over!!!!

I did ask somebody about this problem earlier, and they accused me of being so ****ing stupid that they are surprised I manage to get myself up and back to bed every day.

Anyway, after exhausting every possible avenue, I turn to you guys, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I really hope you don't think that I'm as thick as **** and unable to fathom out even the basic of life's fundamentals on my own.

I always have the same problem at this time of year.
It took me years to fathom out what was causing the problem but there's no way I'm taking my raybans off just because I'm driving at night.
They make me look cool, and they match my leather jacket.

I always have the same problem at this time of year.
It took me years to fathom out what was causing the problem but there's no way I'm taking my raybans off just because I'm driving at night.
They make me look cool, and they match my leather jacket.
retards.jpg

You wear a leather jacket whilst driving a Robin Reliant?:icon_eek:

It's a Reliant Robin akchually and I have to wear my leather jacket, it matches my leather pants

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58