My other Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

I need your wise input TBallers

My Fecking car keeps fecking up!

I have a Seat Leon and it was my faithful car up until December when it broke. It needed a new engine or the old engine to be stripped and then rebuilt which is the option i took. My old man knew somebody who did this and so we set him on his merry way.

He Finished it recently and my old dear went to pick it up for me earlier. She switched on the engine and low and behold its broke again. The engine warning light has come on and its mis-firing. Trouble is i've spent over £1000 quid on it and its too good a car just to scrap. All i want is to get my money back on it.

I've heard of salvage yards that may be interested in having it off me. It's still worth about 2.5k when fixed but i'd be happy to get a £1000 just so i can pay off the credit card i used to pay for it.

Anybody had a similar experiance with a car at all or dealings with a salvage yard??

Why aren’t you getting the guy who re-built it to sort it out? He obviously hasn’t done something right surely?

Just take it back to the **** who 'fixed' it and tell him do the ****ing job properly

You have a mutual agreement Enderby, the plonker who did your car needs to sort it. He'll soon come to an alterative arrangement or do the work because he has no leg to stand on when it comes to the crack.

In frank terms:-
You asked for your car to be returned in working order for the exchange of an agreed price £1000. Yet your car isn't in working order and you've paid £1000. You're been fecked over - get over there and tell him to sort it!

I dunno if its worth the hassle? Would you persist or wud u just get what u can for it and get it out the way?

I would persist and demand that its fixed properly or get your money back. It's not just the money, it's the principle too. Don't let the incompetent twat get away with it.
If its that much hassle i'll give you scrap value for it and i'll take it back and have the grand.

Depends on how well your old man knows him.
If they get on he'll admit fault. If not, flamming paper bags of dog shit on the doorstep time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669