My umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Ive just gone out in a stiff breeze and its blown inside out? Ive had this umbrella since I can remember and I dont really want to throw it out but Im thinking it may be the only option. Can anyone advise what to do. Should i buy a brand new one or just upgrade it with some stiffer arms? Can i exchange the one I have for the newer model.

Im in a real pickle, please help.

Now try to get that feckin rhihanna shite out of your head.

i dunno mate, thats a tuff one, is a leicester umbrella, if so maybe its supposed to be backwards

Ive just gone out in a stiff breeze and its blown inside out? Ive had this umbrella since I can remember and I dont really want to throw it out but Im thinking it may be the only option. Can anyone advise what to do. Should i buy a brand new one or just upgrade it with some stiffer arms? Can i exchange the one I have for the newer model.

Im in a real pickle, please help.

Is it an LCFC brolly?

i dunno mate, thats a tuff one, is a leicester umbrella, if so maybe its supposed to be backwards

It is an lcfc one yes. Does this make a difference to me changing it?

What have you tried Leroy?

everything you can imagine melts, im at a complete loss as to what to do next.

Is it an LCFC brolly?

see above.

i thought she was singing about an umberella? which i assumed was a different thing

That could be the problem, the cheap ones have one less E.

That's what happens when you buy cheap rain damaged goods.

umbrella

ella

ella

ella

:bang:

He could try Watchdog
Wouldn't mind giving that dirty looking bird off Watchdog a try

pic_home.jpg

Wouldn't mind giving that dirty looking bird off Watchdog a try

pic_home.jpg

Penny Smith and Julia Bradbury, strange how we seem to have similar tastes in women. :icon_bigg :023:

Penny Smith and Julia Bradbury, strange how we seem to have similar tastes in women. :icon_bigg :023:
There is a lovely bint does one of the buying a house abroad programmes. Not amanda but a gravelly voiced strumpet with big jubblies. I can't remember her name or the name of the tv show though, so i can't post any pics. Maybe someone knows who I'm on about.
right filth she is

jasmin harman

will post pic later stevie

Last edited:
There is a lovely bint does one of the buying a house abroad programmes. Not amanda but a gravelly voiced strumpet with big jubblies. I can't remember her name or the name of the tv show though, so i can't post any pics. Maybe someone knows who I'm on about.
right filth she is

I trust your judgement but it is not the sort of show I would watch. Might change my mind now. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

nice, bit of a pokie there too! But it's her voice that does it as well.

15072007012440.jpg

Last edited:
On the Puff O Gravy show now ... how to make an umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510