Nalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice From Above

On the basis that he played on Saturday for the Blades against Sunderland I think that there is a fair chance he'll start against City this Saturday.

I was never a big fan of the frenchman as a player during his 2 years here.

What sort of reception do you think he'll get from our travelling fans?

Is anybody worried that he might have a positive influence on the game for United?

Last edited:

SilverFox

He'll get a good reception I should think. He didn't choose to leave us, he was shoved!

Lets just hope he doesn't shoooooot at any stage! He always seemed pretty good at that!

lazzer

i feel that he will get a good reception and have no impact on the game whatsoever unless he manages to twat one from 40 yards

SilverFox

lazzer said:
i feel that he will get a good reception and have no impact on the game whatsoever unless he manages to twat one from 40 yards

My exact sesntiments there Lazzer. Lethal pegs!

SilverFox

IndiaSafariTumbleWeed.jpg

lazzer

it is....... perhaps the lazy bastards are doing some work for a change :icon_lol:

Lako42

it sounds like nalis has had a good pre-season. setting up goals and a good tour of china.

Lets hope his son Enzo pleads with him to have a shite game.

lazzer

if he wants to haunt us by running like an headless chicken and constantly giving the ball away then thats fine by me

LS6_Fox

lazzer said:
if he wants to haunt us by running like an headless chicken and constantly giving the ball away then thats fine by me
:icon_lol: Sorry to see him go I take it?

Have to agree though, I can really only remember two good points of his time here, his performance against Barcelona and that goal.

fcukcov

Not a big fan of the way he played for us. But i hope he does well. I dont see any reason why the reception should be anything other than good.:102:

step

fcukcov said:
Not a big fan of the way he played for us. But i hope he does well. I dont see any reason why the reception should be anything other than good.:102:

He will score against us, I will put money on it

alex

Yeah I must say not a major loss, I always thought he looked a ecent player who just needed to settle with the pace of our leagues....

However I remember all too often witnessing a big girl running around like Highland after Homer's forgotten the lube.

PONTUS KAAMARK

He was alright but keeping him wouldnt have been very long term thinking would it.

I live in sheffield and the blades I have been speaking to have been raving about him.

Warnock has even been saying that hes a great influence in the dressing room with the younger players! I just cant see it myself.

Keith Gillespie is play for Sheffield Utd tonight at Scarborough. Bet he gets a belated contract and sets up Lils hat trick!!

PFKAKTF FOX

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
He was alright but keeping him wouldnt have been very long term thinking would it.

I live in sheffield and the blades I have been speaking to have been raving about him.

Warnock has even been saying that hes a great influence in the dressing room with the younger players! I just cant see it myself.

Keith Gillespie is play for Sheffield Utd tonight at Scarborough. Bet he gets a belated contract and sets up Lils hat trick!!

I agree keeping players like Nalis would have been a backward step, granted he is steady player at this level, but even if he were to have a man of the match type performance and score the winner, it still would not alter my opinion that the club is now moving in the right direction and that in the long term many if not all of CL's transfer dealings both in and out will have a positive impact on our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669