Nathan Tyson....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Just been told we are trying to tie up a loan deal for him.

Do we really want another forest player......:102: and an injury prone one at that?

do we really need another striker? if he was proven at this level then i would say yes, however i feel that fryatt, campbell, cort, hume, and de vries are as good as him if not better...

Posted in the Bullplop thread yesterday ...

Unless you have some more concrete news BG ????

megson obviously rates him, i think it was him who brought him to forest in the first place.

Would not be surprised if the deal involved a swap with one of our strikers.

Yes - he read about it on Foxestalk where they have been discussing it for two days........

Last edited:
My mates a forest fan, and although a biased view, he says that tysons arguably the best stiker outside the premiership atm. That said, if he moved to us no doubt he'd be sayin he's no good. That said, from what i've seen of tyson and fryatt, a swap deal involving the pair of them could be a good move for us

My mates a forest fan, and although a biased view, he says that tysons arguably the best stiker outside the premiership atm. That said, if he moved to us no doubt he'd be sayin he's no good. That said, from what i've seen of tyson and fryatt, a swap deal involving the pair of them could be a good move for us

laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif

he says that tysons arguably the best stiker outside the premiership atm.

Eto'o? Raul? Van Nistelrooy? Gilardino? Adriano? Ibrahimovic?

never read that thread, but was told this morning that talks were ongoing. Make from that what ever you want. Apart from his goal he did feck all the other night, and the goal all our team stood still waiting for the free kick that never came

never read that thread, but was told this morning that talks were ongoing. Make from that what ever you want. Apart from his goal he did feck all the other night, and the goal all our team stood still waiting for the free kick that never came

He is twice the player Fraytt is or ever will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00