Match ticket pricing - another King Power masterclass

Devil's advocate; is a 3% rise given the current increase in running costs for all businesses (energy, wages, import and export costs, player cost inflation etc...) really that terrible?

What is it like in comparison to the percentage by which other clubs that have been promoted have raised their tickets and what is our ticketing structure like compared to clubs our size in the PL?

Devil's advocate; is a 3% rise given the current increase in running costs for all businesses (energy, wages, import and export costs, player cost inflation etc...) really that terrible?

What is it like in comparison to the percentage by which other clubs that have been promoted have raised their tickets and what is our ticketing structure like compared to clubs our size in the PL?
I’m guessing we probably sit somewhere towards the middle in what we charge.

My ST’s have gone up 10% this year.

3%?

Apologies, I was supposed to write 30%

I don't know the answer, I just look at energy and water bills for businesses and these have gone up 200% in some cases. I'm not an apologist for the club and it might be a remarkable rise out of kilter with other clubs but I just wondered how it compares with the likes of Saints and Ipswich and how our overall ticketing prices compare with other clubs of our size.

Just as an example, in my wife's practice, water bills have risen by 144%, the mortgage on the surgery is 44% higher, energy costs are 330% higher and the wages she pays have had to rise in order for her to keep her staff. In response, she has put the cost of private treatment up 35% and is taking far less money.

This is only one example on one scale but I was just musing as to whether the same types of rises have been seen at other clubs or whether we are a unique case.

Just as an example, in my wife's practice, water bills have risen by 144%, the mortgage on the surgery is 44% higher, energy costs are 330% higher and the wages she pays have had to rise in order for her to keep her staff. In response, she has put the cost of private treatment up 35% and is taking far less money.

This is only one example on one scale but I was just musing as to whether the same types of rises have been seen at other clubs or whether we are a unique case.
Utilities etc will be a tiny tiny dot on the clubs expenses.

Ticket prices are going up because Rudkin has spent a **** load of money on utter ****ing garbage, giving ridiculously high wages, and letting players contracts run out,

What a load of piss

Yes indeed, it is almost irrelevant to clubs.

Taking a £50 ticket as an average for us x 33,000 equates to £1.6million.

Times that up to 20 games and you have £32million.

A drop in the ocean and my figures are generous.

I dispise this club now.

What a ****ing disgrace

Apologies, I was supposed to write 30%

I don't know the answer, I just look at energy and water bills for businesses and these have gone up 200% in some cases. I'm not an apologist for the club and it might be a remarkable rise out of kilter with other clubs but I just wondered how it compares with the likes of Saints and Ipswich and how our overall ticketing prices compare with other clubs of our size.
It was already a ****ing rip off.

Poor Thai billionaires

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00