Match ticket pricing - another King Power masterclass

A really shit attitude and very British.
What is very British is to bitch and moan about something but do **** all else about it. The ground will be full for the first game of the season and most/all of the highest tier games. (some) people will drone on about how shit it is but still keep paying to endure it.

What is very British is to bitch ad moan about something but do **** all else about it. The ground will be full for the first game of the season and most/all of the highest tier games. (some) people will drone on about how shit it is but still keep paying to endure it.
Yes, also qualifies.

That's why our game has been destroyed and places like Germany maintain significant supporter power.

Sad

Tickets for the Spurs match (Monday night and on TV) have been on sale for a couple of days to members now. Lots of seats still remaining.

£72 a ticket after you've purchased a membership for both the East and West stands.

Tickets for the Spurs match (Monday night and on TV) have been on sale for a couple of days to members now. Lots of seats still remaining.

£72 a ticket after you've purchased a membership for both the East and West stands.
Is that a friendly only on sale to members?

Hope there are empty seats all over the place personally

I can’t go, neither can my three kids. Unfortunately I have this bastard mobile shite. Assume I can get a refund for this game?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57