Match ticket pricing - another King Power masterclass

HOSPITALITY - FOSSE CLUB
Serving up a heartfelt and authentic matchday experience, Fosse Club hospitality captures the welcoming spirit of LCFC in its truest form. A hive of passion and activity are standard traits of King Power Stadium's largest lounge, which awaits your visit.

£390!!
I won a pair of hospitality tickets when we used to have fans' fixtures. It was a great experience. I think the package was £180 + VAT for a pair of tickets, 9 years ago.

Sadly I think I'm priced out of attending nowadays.

I need two tickets, only game I can get to on my trip overseas

I hope it’s a sellout, that we get behind the team, and we win. Unpopular perhaps.
I hope we win, I always get behind the team but I don't give a **** about a sellout

Just £10 to watch a meaningless friendly against Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night. Think I'll keep my money thanks.

Just £10 to watch a meaningless friendly against Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night
I've only paid sick squid for a match ticket (oapyprice). I hope it doesn't rain.

I mean, ****ing hell - that is genuinely outrageous

But completely unsurprising from this shower of utter ****s

Foxes Trust will no doubt run a survey or summat to see what people think - result is these ****s can do what they like, when they like

****ing rip off!
Agreed - ridiculous.
Only protest worth doing is not to pay £10 - and not watch it. Powers that be might notice their insane pricing did not reflect the value the fans/ customers' place on seeing a meaningless pre-season friendly

The match would be fully recorded for analysis purposes, so could have just said £2 as a token gesture to get fans on board.
I assume the £10 is the standard fee, so they are putting Shrewsbury in the same class as Man City or Liverpool?

I remember the days when people were surprised at me being a football fan due to the fact I could write my own name & dress myself.

Now it's marketed at people who can afford to holiday in Monte Carlo.

They leave people unable to afford anything but watching Netflix & drinking supermarket booze...& then look down their ****ing noses saying " oh look, all they do is watch Netflix & drink supermarket booze "

The world stinks. People with no idea about anything hop onto everything thats perceived as "the thing to do" pay a fortune for it, then wonder why it's not very good.

It's not very good because they've removed all the things about it that made it good & left an empty shell.

Then those people spend most of the game looking at their phones or taking selfies with the scoreboard in the background.

See also music festivals.

**** everything.

I remember the days when people were surprised at me being a football fan due to the fact I could write my own name & dress myself.

They leave people unable to afford anything but watching Netflix & drinking supermarket booze...& then look down their ****ing noses saying " oh look, all they do is watch Netflix & drink supermarket booze "

The world stinks. People with no idea about anything hop onto everything thats perceived as "the thing to do" pay a fortune for it, then wonder why it's not very good.

It's not very good because they've removed all the things about it that made it good & left an empty shell.

Then those people spend most of the game looking at their phones or taking selfies with the scoreboard in the background.

**** everything.
Bloody hell GUAW you're such a ray of sunshine.....

although I agree with you for the most part.

**** everything.
I’d like to know what provider they are with, if they have a connection during a game.
Does anyone here, that goes to the game, get a good connection?
If so, please provide information .

{Not that **** from the West Ham game, **** of the highest order. You know who you are, ****]

I’d like to know what provider they are with, if they have a connection during a game.
Does anyone here, that goes to the game, get a good connection?
If so, please provide information .

{Not that **** from the West Ham game, **** of the highest order. You know who you are, ****]
Nope zero connection

The lads in front of me use it all game, pricks.

Hope the football regulator gets in before this can come to the EPL.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34