Match ticket pricing - another King Power masterclass

There are much worse owners. I have a real problem even simulating that I am cross. We have had our greatest successes with King Power. Yes the finances have been ****ed up, and that needs to be fixed. We aren’t alone.

Meanwhile, the Foxes Trust are probably doing a survey……
And with no option of sausages. That really takes the biscuit.

There's a lot of wo is me going on. It's fairly simple. If you don't like it then don't pay it. If you no longer like the club, don't support them. Prices go up, that's life. It's a business. Football is a business. It's no longer a community thing l and hasn't been for a very long time. Vote with your feet and don't go. Really simple. Alternatively, pay up and shut up.

There's a lot of wo is me going on. It's fairly simple. If you don't like it then don't pay it. If you no longer like the club, don't support them. Prices go up, that's life. It's a business. Football is a business. It's no longer a community thing l and hasn't been for a very long time. Vote with your feet and don't go. Really simple. Alternatively, pay up and shut up.

I'm definitely priced out which is a pisser. But reckon we'll sell out this season as people will still pay up, so the prices are probably correct on that basis.

Devil's advocate; is a 3% rise given the current increase in running costs for all businesses (energy, wages, import and export costs, player cost inflation etc...) really that terrible?

What is it like in comparison to the percentage by which other clubs that have been promoted have raised their tickets and what is our ticketing structure like compared to clubs our size in the PL?
I think the issue is broadly that prices are up 30% and what it is paying for are overhiked wages for players and driven by a senior management team who externally we can see no competence in whatsoever.

Combined with the £25 ST tax, these don’t feel like cost adjustments - they feel like the club is taking the piss.

Wow you really don’t get it do you?

Utilities etc will be a tiny tiny dot on the clubs expenses.

Ticket prices are going up because Rudkin has spent a **** load of money on utter ****ing garbage, giving ridiculously high wages, and letting players contracts run out,
I wonder if multi-year contracts include clauses to uprate players' pay inline with inflation. Inflation has been generally so low since the mid-90s until just recently that it may not even have been properly condsidered until it hit.

I wonder if multi-year contracts include clauses to uprate players' pay inline with inflation. Inflation has been generally so low since the mid-90s until just recently that it may not even have been properly condsidered until it hit.
Yeah I'm sure the footballers who we have been employing have really been feeling the cost of living crisis over the past few years.....

Danny Ward was paid £2.5m+ last year for doing **** all, the club do not have to raise ticket prices like they have done.

Yeah I'm sure the footballers who we have been employing have really been feeling the cost of living crisis over the past few years.....

Danny Ward was paid £2.5m+ last year for doing **** all, the club do not have to raise ticket prices like they have done.
This is the mad bit and the state of the game. I know as fans we are all aware of how much money is sloshing around in football and how much it's corrupted it but that is very stark reminder indeed.

Nicely said by someone living on the other side of the world where the mere prospect of attending a match comes with a £2k plane ticket and two weeks off work, whilst knowing they can watch every single Leicester game next season for about 10% of the cost a Sky subscription.

There are much worse owners. I have a real problem even simulating that I am cross. We have had our greatest successes with King Power. Yes the finances have been ****ed up, and that needs to be fixed. We aren’t alone.
You need to wake up.

A really shit attitude and very British.

This is the appropriate response, not the pleb attitude that most of our fans demonstrate.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1718900971458.jpg
    FB_IMG_1718900971458.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 12

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00