Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

i actually dont care what team we put out now, i hate every single player for where we are and i actually feel like crying.
great post, I nearly cried after casaualty on sat!
dont tell anyone!

Last edited:
Re: Team for Luton

I nearly cried after casaualty on sat!

Weirdo - its not as if Sky Mangle has just had her baby abducted after just giving birth to it!! Also Carmella has been scared for life quite possibly, and this happened all in one episode!! Now that is something worth crying over!!!

Oh yeah, God knows about the team, they're all a load of shit!

Last edited:

Weirdo - its not as if Sky Mangle has just had her baby abducted after just giving birth to it!! Also Carmella has been scared for life quite possibly, and this happened all in one episode!! Now that is something worth crying over!!!

Oh yeah, God knows about the team, they're all a load of shit!

You watch Neighbours, its all about N!! I couldn't help but look on the Tv guide to see who it was who abducted the baby incase you want to know who it was, it was..... dylan

Last edited:

You watch Neighbours, its all about N!! I couldn't help but look on the Tv guide to see who it was who abducted the baby incase you want to know..... dylan

stop it right now

You watch Neighbours, its all about N!! I couldn't help but look on the Tv guide to see who it was who abducted the baby incase you want to know who it was, it was..... dylan

Your lucky we worked that out when we seen the hand at the end otherwise I would be very very very pissed off with you for divulging such censored information!!
I hope Stinger manages to beat his addiction to about 1 beer a day, I'm sure he will be an excellent father!!

Your lucky we worked that out when we seen the hand at the end otherwise I would be very very very pissed off with you for divulging such censored information!!
I hope Stinger manages to beat his addiction to about 1 beer a day, I'm sure he will be an excellent father!!

I hate this alchol problem he has its annoying and boring me :mad: a few interesting weeks at Neighbours now then :icon_razz

I tell you what tho.... how fine is Pepper :055:

I hate this alchol problem he has its annoying and boring me :mad: a few interesting weeks at Neighbours now then :icon_razz

I tell you what tho.... how fine is Pepper :055:

I know its brilliant, perfect thing to watch when you wake up!! Full of top-totty, hopefully Doctor Karl does some miracle working on Carmella so she doesn't have a scar!! But then again, theres still Ganae (the daughter, married to Boyd), Elle, Steph and you know you wouldn't say no to the legend Susie K!!! And of course, the fore-mention Pepper Stieger!!

Last edited:

I know its brilliant, perfect thing to watch when you wake up!! Full of top-totty, hopefully Doctor Karl does some miracle working on Carmella so she doesn't have a scar!! But then again, theres still Ganae (the daughter, married to Boyd), Elle, Steph and you know you wouldn't say no to the legend Susie K!!! And of course, the fore-mention Pepper Stieger!!

There are loadsa fiiinne girls :icon_bigg

My top 10:

Pepper
Steph
Sky (before she was pregnant)
Janae
Carmella
Elle
Rosie (Carmellas sister)
Katcha (no idea how you spell it)
Lynn
Susan

Whats yours ?

Got to be honest Izzy was no.1 before she left :(

Last edited:

My top 10:

Pepper
Steph
Janae
Carmella
Elle
Rosie (Carmellas sister)
Lynn
Susan

Whats yours ?

Well, I'd have to agree with you mostly on that, although I would take Susan Kenedy any day over Lyn Scully!! Also not to sure about Katya, think she looks a bit weird to be honest, wait until Rachael is Katya's age then you will have someone that would most definitely be at the top of your list!

My top 3 though would have to be:

Sky
Elle
Pepper
and Janae as well!!

Last edited:

Well, I'd have to agree with you mostly on that, although I would take Susan Kenedy any day over Lyn Scully!! Also not to sure about Katya, think she looks a bit weird to be honest, wait until Rachael is Katya's age then you will have someone that would most definitely be at the top of your list!

My top 3 though would have to be:

Sky
Elle
Pepper
and Janae as well!!

im suprised at that tbh espc about lyn she is quite foxy for her age as is Susan tho i suppose, all tho it is all about opinion, Izzy was top of my list :icon_cry: now its Pepper she is amazing :icon_bigg

Got to be honest Izzy was no.1 before she left :(

Forgot about her as well. She would no doubt be near the top. You just know that she would be pure-filth in the bedroom, the evil bitch!!

Oh, a whole thread dedicated to the greatest program to grace our televisions!!

Pepper
Steph
Janae
Carmella
Elle
Rosie (Carmellas sister)
Lynn
Susan

:(

what the feck i just thought MM had purchased the cast of neighbours for this sat :)

has anyone else noticed how the text speak also came up in this thread. says it all about the chavs favourite. We will be discussing jeremey feckin smug face kyle next.

.nah neighbours is rubbish I just love wanking off to toad fish, i imagine him and stingray performing a double entry on me while harold wanks all over my chest. just wondered if anyone does the same

Jesus effin christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570