Never a dull moment at LCFC.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB HAZELL

It must be at least 36 hours since we were main headlines, what's next I wonder.............?

You're not implying some link to certain happenings in London involving a 69-year old man, are you?

It must be at least 36 hours since we were main headlines, what's next I wonder.............?

You know, you bastard!! And you're playing with us!!!

Last edited:
Well, who's have thought it.

I, for one, never thought MM was in anyway shape or form, dodgy.

Surely signing Kaebi, Hellings, Nielson, Djeziri, Ferrara etc was purely down to footballing ability?!

Shit, MM is 69 aint he? Come on BH......stop torturing us!

Well, who's have thought it.

I, for one, never thought MM was in anyway shape or form, dodgy.

Surely signing Kaebi, Hellings, Nielson, Djeziri, Ferrara etc was purely down to footballing ability?!

I might be reading it all wrong Dunc but I get the feeling you aren't that taken with Milan Manderic..:icon_lol::icon_wink

I might be reading it all wrong Dunc but I get the feeling you aren't that taken with Milan Manderic..:icon_lol::icon_wink

I'm not someone that believes he saved us from administration, or that his money has improved the side too much.

If you look at the players we have only Clemence is better than what we had in terms of a first XI assuming we don't count Ful op (and many on here dont rate Clem that highly).

You can argue some is down to the manager we had, but a high proportion of the signings we've had have been Carlos Kickaballs signed for little reason (footballing wise).

I wonder if the 60yr old is MM's mate Harry Redknapp?

All conjecture of course.

Last edited:
interesting.....

although the title of the thread is a bit off. it is either far too dull or the other extreme at LCFC

Just when I was feeling optimistic about our season. I knew it was too good to be true. After all, this is Leicester. Talk about a rollercoaster ride. Somebody let me off, I'm feeling sick. :icon_conf

Amady Faye is 30, transferred from Pompey to Newcastle - two of the clubs named a few months ago.

Just when I was feeling optimistic about our season. I knew it was too good to be true. After all, this is Leicester. Talk about a rollercoaster ride. Somebody let me off, I'm feeling sick. :icon_conf

Nah! That's because you're upside down!

First thing I thought when I heard about this was I bet Milan is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566