New 3rd kit unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Back to yellow :)

0,,10274~2707607,00.jpg

After consultation with the fans, they went for a yellow kit. They said the blue shorts people wanted weren't possible because we still would've had kits clashes with them.

I like it, will probably get it.

You can pre order it from August 1st, and it's released August 26th.

We're wearing tonight against Inter, so no doubt the OS will have more pictures of it later on :)

I like it too. Its good to bring back the old yellow kit, but was it all yellow last time? I can't remember.

I personally would really like to see the white kit back, I used to have a poster of Steve Guppy wearing it when I was younger.

Nice kit. Seems like we have tried to revert back to the white (or in this case semi white) and yellow combinations.

Well done city

East Anglia Fox said:
Its good to bring back the old yellow kit, but was it all yellow last time? I can't remember.

I think the last time we had an all-yellow kit was from 94-96; the one that I think of as the Mark Draper kit.

One thing though - are we calling it yellow - or is it a new shade of gold?

Feck me, it's a fecking yellow shirt...Now, where are the fecking goals coming from next season?

bocadillo said:
I think the last time we had an all-yellow kit was from 94-96; the one that I think of as the Mark Draper kit.

One thing though - are we calling it yellow - or is it a new shade of gold?

I've still got a poster of Kaamark up on my wall behind me, wearing an all yellow kit. It's in the Premiership. Remember the kit we won the Coca Cola Cup? The third kit of that was all yellow. I think that was the last one.

MKFox said:
Feck me, it's a fecking yellow shirt...Now, where are the fecking goals coming from next season?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: good question mk

Which kit does the orange goalkeepers top belong to?

Graz said:
I've still got a poster of Kaamark up on my wall behind me, wearing an all yellow kit. It's in the Premiership. Remember the kit we won the Coca Cola Cup? The third kit of that was all yellow. I think that was the last one.

Is that the kit that everybody had to unpick at the neck?

The yellow kit looked good last night especially with the touches of black. Got the new white one and think it's pretty good although honestly I would have prefered it be all white.

How old is that picture? The goalmouth area behind dutchy looks a mess.
Didn't go last night what was the pitch like? (Particularly in the goalmuth areas)

think thats what de vries was doing 2 weeks before everyone else practising his shooting but looking at the pitch he was scuffing plenty of attempts high and wide :rolleyes:

xsubmariner said:
How old is that picture? The goalmouth area behind dutchy looks a mess.
Didn't go last night what was the pitch like? (Particularly in the goalmuth areas)

Are you Alan Titchmarch?

Pitch looked excellent, what was on it in certain areas could only be described politely as fertiliser :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669