New Away Kit - on OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

After feeding back to the club the results of our membership survey following the launch of the new home kit and after numerous conversations between the Foxes Trust and Tim Davies around this subject, we're delighted the club appear to have listened to the overwhelming call for a return to a white away shirt and also for the reintroduction of a two year cycle for both the new away shirt and the forthcoming third strip.

Could you come to an agreement that the next away kit won't look like utter turd!

It looks like some sort of late 70's early 80's contemporary art project! the blocks of colour with rounded ends looks awful! :smt078

The contents of my toilet bowl after a night on the Guinness looks attractive by comparison. I think it safe to say that I could produce better kit designs from aforementioned orofice!

SilverFox said:
Could you come to an agreement that the next away kit won't look like utter turd!

It looks like some sort of late 70's early 80's contemporary art project! the blocks of colour with rounded ends looks awful! :smt078

The contents of my toilet bowl after a night on the Guinness looks attractive by comparison. I think it safe to say that I could produce better kit designs from aforementioned orofice!

FT didnt say that they had designed the kit, They just gave the club some suggestions and they quite happily messed it up themselves.

mitcho_uk said:
SilverFox said:

FT didnt say that they had designed the kit, They just gave the club some suggestions and they quite happily messed it up themselves.

I know! And they did a gret job in doing so. Urrgh!

I think the new kit looks ok, the blocks of colour on the shirt are different. Its only natural that some people will like it and others won't, its impossible to make everyone happy! But I think there are more important issues to worry about for next season, like who will be wearing these shirts for us on the pitch!!

people moan when you get a home shirt thats very similar to the old one, and people moan when you get an away kit that is refreshingly different to the last. i think its a good kit and a very nice change.

lako42 said:
people moan when you get a home shirt thats very similar to the old one, and people moan when you get an away kit that is refreshingly different to the last. i think its a good kit and a very nice change.

Hear hear.

SilverFox said:

i think the new shirt is excellent. It manages to be innovative and yet tradutional at the same time, incorporating the traditional white with the black and blue river plate style shirt. Yeah at first when you see it you may think it is awful and has no structure to it, but what would you rather of had?? a plain white or yellow shirt that has the slightest of patterns on when you put it under a microscope. Thats the problem with some of our fans, too traditional. This kit will be far better for the club than a plain one as it offers something different so not only our own fans will buy it but there is increased chance of neutrals buying it creating more money, and its someting to talk about, its only the sad bastards in malaysia that get excited when man u bring out a new shirt becuase its always the same, least now people will say they have never seen a shirt like that becuase its unique.

WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, WE WANT TO STAND OUT AND BE NOTICED

matt_c0nn0lly said:
i think the new shirt is excellent. It manages to be innovative and yet tradutional at the same time, incorporating the traditional white with the black and blue river plate style shirt. Yeah at first when you see it you may think it is awful and has no structure to it, but what would you rather of had?? a plain white or yellow shirt that has the slightest of patterns on when you put it under a microscope. Thats the problem with some of our fans, too traditional. This kit will be far better for the club than a plain one as it offers something different so not only our own fans will buy it but there is increased chance of neutrals buying it creating more money, and its someting to talk about, its only the sad bastards in malaysia that get excited when man u bring out a new shirt becuase its always the same, least now people will say they have never seen a shirt like that becuase its unique.

WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, WE WANT TO STAND OUT AND BE NOTICED

:smt018

At the end of the day at least it's not pink! :D

:? :roll:

we want to look like Leicester City.
not covscum or palace

Surely it is impossible for us to not look like leicester city, seeming as we actually are. what ever colour we have is leicester city. plus its an away shirt and not the home one. if you cant experiment with an away kit then we will be stuck with the same old boring plain kits.

drummindefender said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:

:smt018

At the end of the day at least it's not pink! :D

if thats all you can find wrong with the post i suggest you try and get what is known as a friend. A friend is a person that will do things for and with you such as sport, shopping blah blah. Also a friend is someone who will get you out of your room and stop you living on your computer. I believe looking at the symptoms that u have got, bored, lonely, a tossser, too much time on your hands, these are all tell tale signs have having no mates!!! GET A FOOKIN LIFE INSTEAD OF HIGHLIGHTING SPELLING MISTAKES ON A BLOODY INTERNET CHAT FORUM.

and by the way, how the hell does it look like a coventry shirt?? now i no they are famous for playing in sky blue, but just beacuse we have a small sky blueish stripe on their it dont mean that it looks like a coventry shirt. Anyway apparantly if you read things you will find out that the shirt has been changed to white due to demand from fans, and they have kept the style of the river plate style shirt because this is similar to what we wore way back in 1884. So if you think we are copying others, think again mutha fukkas cus 1884 is a long time ago. I would say that, that would justify being original

matt_c0nn0lly said:
if thats all you can find wrong with the post i suggest you try and get what is known as a friend. A friend is a person that will do things for and with you such as sport, shopping blah blah. Also a friend is someone who will get you out of your room and stop you living on your computer. I believe looking at the symptoms that u have got, bored, lonely, a tossser :smt018 , too much time on your hands, these are all tell tale signs have having no mates!!! GET A FOOKIN LIFE INSTEAD OF HIGHLIGHTING SPELLING MISTAKES ON A BLOODY INTERNET CHAT FORUM.

and by the way, how the hell does it look like a coventry shirt?? now i no :smt018 they are famous for playing in sky blue, but just beacuse we have a small sky blueish stripe on their :smt018 it dont mean that it looks like a coventry shirt. Anyway apparantly if you read things you will find out that the shirt has been changed to white due to demand from fans, and they have kept the style of the river plate style shirt because this is similar to what we wore way back in 1884. So if you think we are copying others, think again mutha fukkas cus 1884 is a long time ago. I would say that, that would justify being original

Macky said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:
if thats all you can find wrong with the post i suggest you try and get what is known as a friend. A friend is a person that will do things for and with you such as sport, shopping blah blah. Also a friend is someone who will get you out of your room and stop you living on your computer. I believe looking at the symptoms that u have got, bored, lonely, a tossser :smt018 , too much time on your hands, these are all tell tale signs have having no mates!!! GET A FOOKIN LIFE INSTEAD OF HIGHLIGHTING SPELLING MISTAKES ON A BLOODY INTERNET CHAT FORUM.

and by the way, how the hell does it look like a coventry shirt?? now i no :smt018 they are famous for playing in sky blue, but just beacuse we have a small sky blueish stripe on their :smt018 it dont mean that it looks like a coventry shirt. Anyway apparantly if you read things you will find out that the shirt has been changed to white due to demand from fans, and they have kept the style of the river plate style shirt because this is similar to what we wore way back in 1884. So if you think we are copying others, think again mutha fukkas cus 1884 is a long time ago. I would say that, that would justify being original

:roll: :roll: :? :? :-(

Limited Edition 3rd Shirt

After hacking into the servers I think I've uncovered the limited edition 3rd kit due for July

14409143169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670