New Away Kit - on OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me when this kit is for sale because it doesn't say on the site. cheers

i like the away shirt, its different to last years, which wasnt overly nice. the new home shirt looks pretty identical to the last 2 years shirt except piping has been replaced by a funny white thing on the back. with the number of clubs in the entire football league we'd be hard pushed to include a colour that isnt similar to another clubs, our rivalry with coventry is pitiful and to be honest nobody actually cares too much.

fitz said:
i like the away shirt, its different to last years, which wasnt overly nice. the new home shirt looks pretty identical to the last 2 years shirt except piping has been replaced by a funny white thing on the back. with the number of clubs in the entire football league we'd be hard pushed to include a colour that isnt similar to another clubs, our rivalry with coventry is pitiful and to be honest nobody actually cares too much.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :-x :roll:

obviously fitz doesnt live on the hinckley side of leicestershire where the rivalry with cov is as big if not much bigger than the rivalry with forest or derby.

Leicester are in quite an unusual position where dependent on where you live in relation to the city depends on where your rivalry lies.

fitz said:
... we'd be hard pushed to include a colour that isnt similar to another clubs, our rivalry with coventry is pitiful and to be honest nobody actually cares too much.

I believe the colour is actually called 'Cambridge Blue'. Think of it as a salute to Dion!

Ox Fox said:
fitz said:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :-x :roll:

well in all the years i have been to city matches against coventry, it has hardly been any different to a game against brighton/plymouth/bradford etc. maybe i am a bit rash in saying nobody cares, but the majority of people seem to take it as a normal game

and you're right fcukcov i don't live on the hinckley side of leicestershire, or even leicestershire.

fitz said:
well in all the years i have been to city matches against coventry, it has hardly been any different to a game against brighton/plymouth/bradford etc.

I don't live in Leicestershire either and never haver done - but I was present during the 'battle of the billiard balls' in Broad Gate a few years ago. That anybody can think that there is *no* special rivalry between the clubs at the opposite ends of the M69 is beyond belief!

fcukcov said:
obviously fitz doesnt live on the hinckley side of leicestershire where the rivalry with cov is as big if not much bigger than the rivalry with forest or derby.

Leicester are in quite an unusual position where dependent on where you live in relation to the city depends on where your rivalry lies.

Don't forget Lutterworth & Rugby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670