New Away Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is simply the wrong shade of blue to be anywhere near a Leicester City shirt

Shocking

Just looks like a re-hash of the last black shirt to me :102:

Definitely think the badge would've been better over on the left hand side of the chest, as it looks too cluttered in the centre.

Quite cool that they got Howard Donald to model it though :038: :icon_wink

I'm gonna reserve judgement till I see it up close, that is one piss poor image.

I fear for anyone mad enough to be going down to the club shop to buy this. Expect to be down there at least an hour, even if theres nobody in the queue.

I'm gonna reserve judgement till I see it up close, that is one piss poor image.

You're right, the image is shocking. But I think, unfortunately, the logo is a problem for me. Position and size make it look like crap. And the fact that yet again we've got Chaventry blue on our shirt is an insult.

Still, don't be surprised if you see me wearing one :icon_bigg

Cheers mate, may as well post it up here for all to see:

leicesterawayshirt.jpg

I like it on the whole, I do agree about the shade of blue though, far too light - looks really weird next to the blue of the badge.

We've had far worse shirts than that but it looks a bit gay still. Think I'll go and get one.

Underwhelmed. Would have been nice with a royal blue stripe and without the pissy Joma logo.

The Loros logo has ended up looking a bit cheap and amateurish on there, would've looked better without a logo, like the home kit.

Underwhelmed. Would have been nice with a royal blue stripe and without the pissy Joma logo.

Would we of been allowed to have a royal blue stripe as we all know how picky the football league can be with shirt clashing.:102:

Like the fact we are supporting ~LOROS, however that looks far too Covscum for my liking...Has HF stopped leering at him yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00