New Away Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
But no other teams play in royal blue except us, plus the current stripe colour clashes with the Covscum

Ipswich,cardiff,peterborough, plus sheff wed and reading have alot of blue on thier kit. And we would wear our home shirt against cov anyhow i have already said i was wrong.

Last edited:
You are correct macky i was just about to post saying i have just read the fa rules and that i was wrong (even though it was just a passing thought) but having read jeffs post i started thinking whats the point i forgot nobody is allowed to get anything wrong on here with out being ridiculed!!

Well the important thing is you learned.

But the ref might see the stripe and not the black bit around it. Easy to do if you hold your hand over your eyes diagonally and look through the gap between your fingers.

I've heard that from next season teams will have to have home and away hair colours. The physios will be required to have hairdressing qualifications so they can deal with on the pitch emergencies or unexpected colour clashes. Bald players will be allowed to wear comedy wigs.

:043:

Exactly what I expected, shit. The club have just copied the same design as the last anniversery year I can't believe they have done this, it is so bad and unoriginal I have never been so dissapointed with a shirt.

Last edited:
Exactly what I expected, shit. The club have just copied the same design as the last anniversery year I can't believe they have done this, it is so bad and unoriginal I have never been so dissapointed with a shirt.

Do you think you will cope? Do you need the samaritans number?

Oh I'd got you one as a present. I'll have to send it back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58