New Away Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i once needed a white shirt and i went and bought one from a charity shop for 4 quid,when i got it home i realised it was an asda one and i could have got two new ones for the same price.i bet the old bag was unwrapping and putting them out everytime a lemon like me went and bought one off her,still no reason to go back and tamper with the brakes on her wheelchair though i guess

i once needed a white shirt and i went and bought one from a charity shop for 4 quid,when i got it home i realised it was an asda one and i could have got two new ones for the same price.i bet the old bag was unwrapping and putting them out everytime a lemon like me went and bought one off her,still no reason to go back and tamper with the brakes on her wheelchair though i guess

:081::081::081:

Every reason, it's a skill that will come in handy in your new job.

Every reason, it's a skill that will come in handy in your new job.

oh no,i've no intention of pushing wheelchairs about,i'm not dealing with them types.nutters yes,nutters that can't walk ? no fecking chance

Last edited:
oh no,i've no intention of pushing wheelchairs about,i'm not dealing with them types.nutters yes,nutters that can't walk ? no fecking chance

Attach their chairs to an electric golf caddy and then you can control them via remote control, think of the laughs!

but you said you dont buy things from charity shops. why dont you order it online? where abouts in harborough do you live?

Not allowed to order online and why do you want to know where I live ?? Isn't Harborough enough information for you ?!

but you said you dont buy things from charity shops. why dont you order it online? where abouts in harborough do you live?

Not allowed to order online and why do you want to know where I live ?? Isn't Harborough enough information for you ?!

stalkeralert.gif

Its plenty for me i just know harborough quite well and a hell of alot of people that live there so was giving you a chance to prove you are not an alter ego.

Went in the club shop today (had some time to kill on my long, pointless round trip to Leicester, grr) to look at the new shirts...

The home one looks better in person that I thought based on the pictures, but still not overly keen.

I think the black one looks nice though, and I might buy one.

Although with both kits, they've got a glittery crest... looks a bit odd..../queer

I agree the glittery badge looks strange. I like the embossed crest on the back and the tapes with "celebrating 125 years" inside though, it makes it a little different.

You're right, the image is shocking. But I think, unfortunately, the logo is a problem for me. Position and size make it look like crap. And the fact that yet again we've got Chaventry blue on our shirt is an insult.
Still, don't be surprised if you see me wearing one :icon_bigg

Got mine yesterday and the blue on it is not as light as the pictures make it look and is most definately not sky blue (or chaventry blue) it is more turquoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58