New Away Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well an attitude like that will really push standards up...

Doesn't matter what attitude any of us have, people involved in football have for a long time now done exactly as they feel like, regardless of input from fans. Fact is though, despite my opinion on it, it's a sensible move by the club because it's very close in design to the best-selling away shirt in the club's history, in which case I'm glad they've produced a shirt I don't particularly like.

Besides, I always go to games wearing colours, without exception, and I try to avoid wearing old shirts. It's one of my hidden rules. Hence before the season starts for real, I'll have one.

ive got the one that it's based on (so why would i buy this one!)

don't like that one at all. Would rather it was plain black instead of having the 'sky blue gash' through it.

Love it. Thunderbirds are go!

Shame LOROS do not get any money if you buy it through the club shop. I bet there isn't a sign in the club shop either saying. 'LOROS' only get money from this shirt if you buy it in their shops'.

Why not white? Ages ago there used to be white. White with a royal blue stripe. Or blue detailing. Just not that horrible cacky blue. And i agree, it does look cluttered

Is there going to be a third kit this year ?

Yes. It's gonna have three stripes, the stripe on the left will be red with a picture of a tree on it, the one on the right will be white with a black outline of a sheep, and the middle stripe will be sky blue with a photo of someone in an Aqua Scutum cap breaking the wing mirror off a car.

Yes. It's gonna have three stripes, the stripe on the left will be red with a picture of a tree on it, the one on the right will be white with a black outline of a sheep, and the middle stripe will be sky blue with a photo of someone in an Aqua Scutum cap breaking the wing mirror off a car.

Great idea...incredibly poor in execution.

That's a bit harsh Hazz, it made me snigger anyways

If anyone is thinking of buying the Loros away shirt and wants Loros to financially benefit, then we will provide more details on our website in the next few days

If anyone is thinking of buying the Loros away shirt and wants Loros to financially benefit, then we will provide more details on our website in the next few days

A swift response from the Trust as usual. Surely they're benefiting already? I suppose if you want Loros to benefit, then you buy it from a Loros shop?

Can't believe I am going to be able to buy a Leicester shirt from a charity shop in Harborough !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59