New Captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope that the biggest signings are still to come. I imagine Carl Cort is a 'massive transfer coup' not because of how good he might be, but more likely who he turned down to come to us. I expect the Milan 'leak' machine will probably make sure we know who that was by next week. Did somebody suggest that one of them being a Premiership club was a 'fib'?

I would hope that the biggest signings are still to come. I imagine Carl Cort is a 'massive transfer coup' not because of how good he might be, but more likely who he turned down to come to us. I expect the Milan 'leak' machine will probably make sure we know who that was by next week. Did somebody suggest that one of them being a Premiership club was a 'fib'?

Yeah me,I thought it might be but it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.Maybe it was but I doubt they actually got as far as to offer him a deal

I'm always dubious when a new signing becomes captain though; they don't know the team or the fans. Although, suppose whoever it is can't be worse than Paddy K.

Kisnorbo undoubtedly, it's a no brainer..he's a good leader, wins balls, he's leicester's "rock."

SIMPLE N'GOTTY
[are you people thick!!!]

shouldn't you be on ritalin or something? what is with all the capitals and the use of exlamation marks? chill your beans else you'll give yourself a hernia

I think we may still see a midfielder who could be captain coming in before the season starts. At present, Kismybum, without a shadow...

Fcuk off Nick :icon_wink

You guys are so "street"!
Those of us who have been here a while know that this is an old fogey's forum for LCFC fans. Doesn't mean that we have to be rude to the youngsters who pop in for a chat about our chosen subject! I think Kamen seems to have been a bit hard done by today, he's only making conversation - it's just in teenage speak, not 30+ language!

Word.

You guys are so "street"!
Those of us who have been here a while know that this is an old fogey's forum for LCFC fans. Doesn't mean that we have to be rude to the youngsters who pop in for a chat about our chosen subject! I think Kamen seems to have been a bit hard done by today, he's only making conversation - it's just in teenage speak, not 30+ language!

Word.

i'm 22 and from the north, which makes it more difficult but and i try not to speak like a knob ;) its not just the oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00