New Cit... no... England Manager

Who next to take over the useless bastards

• Guus(h) Hiddink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spittin Frank Rijkaard

• Peter Reid... Monkeyheid (As he is in all other polls)

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
McClaren totally out of his depth and was just a shite continuation of the shite that went before him! How the FA can appoint someone from a management team that quite obviously failed to produce the goods is beyond me. :098:
O Neill for the job in my opinion although if he dont get his powerpoint presentation sparkling then the FA wont be interested.

which big name is going to want to manage a team who'll just be playing friendlies for the next 18 months?
The next competition is in 2010...in Africa....so even if we do qualify (we drew with fecking Israel don't forget), I can't see us doing well in the summer heat.
get psycho & shearer in for a year for the friendlies and then re assess as to what impact they've made.

Last edited:
Martin Allen. :038::110:

Is now 11/10 fav

i've got an awful feeling that the bloke will be an utter fecking disaster. i would probably not mind fish face in charge but i can't see the FA even considering it, too much of a character

i've got an awful feeling that the bloke will be an utter fecking disaster. i would probably not mind fish face in charge but i can't see the FA even considering it, too much of a character

He won't understand though that you can't pick players from abroad if you are England Manager

I take it you were meaning Redknapp

yep, he has bought campbell and james who are good english players. i'd rather have james than carson so that would be an improvement. it would be interesting to see what kind of players fish face would have bought at a club with a larger reputation than portsmouth.

also as i mentioned, hargreaves is evidence that you can play non-english players so we could go fishing for people to switch nationalities

Its ok Hoddle and McClaren are willing to help the FA in their search for a new England manager.....thats nice isn't it? Could I suggest they help by keeping their fecking noses out

Its ok Hoddle and McClaren are willing to help the FA in their search for a new England manager.....thats nice isn't it? Could I suggest they help by keeping their fecking noses out

always amazes me that anyone would consider asking the man they have just sacked for being clueless who should replace him

Why do they need to ask other's who they think should be the next England manager ? If they are going to do that then sack everyone from the panel; not paying millions of pounds to them for doing feck all and get voluntary staff in or just make it a rule every manager has to refer another candidate. Bloody ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669