New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Congratulations to the New England Patriots on their perfect 16-0 "regular" season. :038: :038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_wink :023:

Can they go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl? :102:

Congratulations to the New England Patriots on their perfect 16-0 "regular" season. :038: :038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_wink :023:

Can they go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl? :102:

Hell yes!!

I stayed up to watch this last night and it was well worth it. Great game

And just how good are Brady, Moss, Welker and co?!!

This season the patriots have beaten just about every record going and surely they must go on to win the Superbowl. The colts might have something to say about that though.

If they do go 19-0, they will probably go down as the best NFL team ever. And well deserved too!

If I remember correctly, didn't C4 have it in the 80's and used Big Audio Dynamite as the theme music?

at least egg chasers dont wear six tons of padding...a game for real men ;)

Last edited:
I think all those big nancy boys should get rid of the helmets and pads and throw the ball backwards. It's the only football game I've seen where you can pass it forwards without giving away a penalty (soccer excepted). Having said that I don't mind watching it every now and then. For some strange reason I decided I liked the Green Bay Packers. I think because I was a bit of a hippy in those days and liked the thought of packing green. :icon_conf:102:

I think there is a slight difference between a 15 stone man tackling you from 2 yards away and tackling you with a 10m run up. :icon_wink

Sadly they are nowadays.

gayfight2.gif
supergay.gif

I think all those big nancy boys should get rid of the helmets and pads and throw the ball backwards. It's the only football game I've seen where you can pass it forwards without giving away a penalty (soccer excepted). Having said that I don't mind watching it every now and then. For some strange reason I decided I liked the Green Bay Packers. I think because I was a bit of a hippy in those days and liked the thought of packing green. :icon_conf:102:

Any one who thinks this has never played the game. I played when i was at university and believe me you take much bigger hits than you do in rugby. If you think where the pads are (shoulders) they don't really protect you..the're just for hitting with

Any one who thinks this has never played the game. I played when i was at university and believe me you take much bigger hits than you do in rugby. If you think where the pads are (shoulders) they don't really protect you..the're just for hitting with

You're right, I haven't played Gridiron. Played Union, League and Soccer (Football for MK) and cricket. I was joking but I guess it didn't come across that way. Some of those gridiron players are built like Mack trucks, I wouldn't like them lining me up. :icon_wink

I was in a bar in New York when The Patriots played The Giants. There were a load of Giants fans in there and it was a good laugh, I even tried getting a few of them to adopt "Blue Army" as their chant. Think they thought I was a bit of a pratt though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670