New ex-players (and managers) thread

Rock Fox

Claudio Ranieri @DonRanieri 4 hours ago
More
" I will keep it in my home and when there is a bad moment I will take it out, look at it and say, 'Heh, come on man - balance.' "

- Claudio Ranieri on his Premier League winner's medal #Ranieri #lcfc

When there is a losing to Newport moment, I will take out the final 2015/16 Premier League table , look at it and say, 'Heh, come on man - balance.' "

Blaarev

Iborra has scored Villareal’s goal in tonights Europa League game away to Zenit. The score is 1-1 early in the 2nd half.

Jenks

Hmm... "...former Fulham, Chelsea and Leicester..." We do tend to get mentioned last don't we, if at all. Or am I being paranoid?

Skitzo

Hmm... "...former Fulham, Chelsea and Leicester..." We do tend to get mentioned last don't we, if at all. Or am I being paranoid?
have you noticed how often in Sky's preview packages of a live game they are showed scoring against us? there is a lot of pent up bitterness people had to suppress whilst pretending to be happy for us

Polar Bear

A far more fitting match for the great man than bloody Fulham. That was never going to work. And if he can get them running out to 'SPQR' played really loud then anything is possible.

Blaarev

I hope there was a sell-on clause involved when he went to Chelsea, but I somehow doubt it.

«Zinedine #Zidane has signed a contract until 2022 with #RealMadrid (€16M at year). He wants as the first purchase N’Golo #Kante from #Chelsea. #transfers #CFC»

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  9
Manchester City  7
Arsenal  6
Leicester  5
Manchester Utd  4
Burnley  4
Tottenham   4
Brighton  4
Sheffield Utd  4
10 Palace  4