New ex-players (and managers) thread

So Mahrez was not MOTM, but player of the match. WTF. I know that I am an old fart who was born in the first half of the last century, but I think that I have finally worked out the definition of WOKE. It could just be the total misuse of the English language so as not to offend anyone (apart from those who do not agree with you)

So Mahrez was not MOTM, but player of the match. WTF. I know that I am an old fart who was born in the first half of the last century, but I think that I have finally worked out the definition of WOKE. It could just be the total misuse of the English language so as not to offend anyone (apart from those who do not agree with you)
Yes that’s exactly it

This is not the direction that I intended my comment to go, but I am up for it if you are. I am an Englishman living in France because my wife is French, but I feel European. I am proud to be English and my wife wants me to remain so. However, since Brexit, my pride has diminished. Look at the Prime Ministers we have had since that very sad day. Theresa May (breakfast means breakfast), Boris Johnson (breakfast means party time), Liz Truss (breakfast means will I survive until lunchtime) and Rishi Sunak (breakfast is the meal that poor people have because they cannot afford to eat for the rest of the day).

I wish he was resigning for us. I realize that he is a national figure of fun. But he is miles better than any of the centre halves we currently have: if Villa sign him I think that’s a very good move for them.

Same. I have absolutely no love for him. But he'd be a good signing if we got him on the cheap. I suspect wages & transfer fee would put off this move - Villa seem to have a lot to spend these days.

Do we have a sell on fee from Man Utd by any chance? Will we get money from him going to Villa?

And a free house and loadsa money if your not
I can’t get to see a GP about my bad ankle but I were a gay non binary trans teenager I’d be seen straight away and get hormone therapy and a pair of fake tits

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363