New ex-players (and managers) thread

The mumblings of an illiterate moron. Not sure why we employed him in the first place.
Yeah, he was a big anti vaxxer as well I believe.

I thought he was a scout for some reason

Yeah, he was a big anti vaxxer as well I believe.
A lot of sporty types/gym bunnies are/were. The type that think because they lift weights & make a smoothie every morning they're immune from everything. Tiresome ****s at the best of times. There was one lived down the road from me. Used to see him regularly in lockdown in the shops & the post office. Every time it was the same " i'm only wearing this mask cos they won't let me in otherwise. It's all bollocks. You're all afraid of a cold. I'm not putting poison in my arm "

Yeah. Other than steroids mate.

Looks different now. 16st of blubber spread over his 5ft 8 since he can't walk very fast or work out anymore thanks to the long covid. Is now totally silent in the shops.

Now obviously I'm a refined gentleman (as you all know)

Not so the bloke behind me in the post office the first time we saw this bloke after lockdown. After he left, this guy, who'd been present for more than one of his anti vax rants, said " poor **** (others nodded)...still, you have to laugh don't you? " (with an evil grin)

Everyone present promptly did. Including the woman behind the PO counter (& me obviously)

People can be so cruel :043:

He might be an illiterate old drunk but he still clearly had more sense than the people running the club, which is a bit scary.

It's like the Boris Johnson story about him writing remain and leave articles about Brexit. The Lawman could well have posted that about Bolton or Blackpool or Oldham - or Everton or Ipswich had they not been "successful".

Impressed that he appears to be the first name to go in the rebirth of LCFC though.

Chris Wood will sign for Forest on a permanent deal once the transfer window opens.

They have released Jesse Lingard.

Frank Lampard announced as manager and J Lingz signing on the same day.....

What a time to be alive.....

....for the last time!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566