New ex-players (and managers) thread

hahahahaha

Please let it be true!
Too good to be true.

We will have to settle for an ignominious departure from Celtic, a 6 month break and then the Crystal Palace job where he will say “he reflected and learned a lot in his time away” when in actual fact he took every pundit gig he could get his grubby hands on.

Imagine him at Newcastle with the injury list they've got, none of those those players would be fit again for the next two years.

Oh Newcastle would be amazing, the inevitable car crash would be spectacular and it couldn't happen to a better club!

Plus it would mean a few more shit results for Howe first too.

There are some rather juicy rumours online concerning why several Newcastle players appear to beheading for a poor run of form.
I see what you did there.

Elucidate please.

It's alleged that a group of first team players had rented out a suite in the City for sexual antics. When one player got a 16 year old pregnant, word spread inside the club and one other key players wife found out about his extra 'training sessions' and has taken their kids and left and several others have had not very Merry Xmas's.

It's alleged that a group of first team players had rented out a suite in the City for sexual antics. When one player got a 16 year old pregnant, word spread inside the club and one other key players wife found out about his extra 'training sessions' and has taken their kids and left and several others have had not very Merry Xmas's.
You get beheaded just for saying you’re English these days.

I’m always sceptical that this sort of shit is true.

Has WOTS moved to Newcastle?

I’m always sceptical that this sort of shit is true.
I want to be, then I remember these are footballers who are often clueless idiots with really quite a lot of money. Lots of money mixes well with desperate or opportunist women, and calamity usually follows.

I can believe it entirely.
Let us not forget the prime minister of Italy had “bunga bunga” parties.

I want to be, then I remember these are footballers who are often clueless idiots with really quite a lot of money. Lots of money mixes well with desperate or opportunist women, and calamity usually follows.

I can believe it entirely.
Don't forget the Thailand incident.

Joelinton Cássio Apolinário de Lira - is da man!
Trippier is involved as well

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664