New Kasabian Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snash

I have managed to listen to album versions of 5 new Kasabian songs, including Fast Fuse, Thick As Thieves, The Underdog, Fire and Vlad The Implaer. All great.

Vlad the Imapler was out for download but does anybody know if any of the others are available anywhere?

Ive heard Fire and whilst I do like it, they are in serious danger of releasing lots of the very same stuff. Sound just too similar for my ear.

Agree with what your saying but I do think they are completely different from a lot of bands who are around at the moment. I have enjoyed the songs I have heard so far with Underdog (Song advert song) being my favourite. Thick As Thieves has a good tune to it but is definitely a Serge type song. They might just be pushing Toms voice too far. I can't wait for the new album!! Perhaps they could play at the Walkers one day.:icon_bigg:icon_wink

I have managed to listen to album versions of 5 new Kasabian songs, including Fast Fuse, Thick As Thieves, The Underdog, Fire and Vlad The Implaer. All great.

Vlad the Imapler was out for download but does anybody know if any of the others are available anywhere?

That's all i've found also, nothing else floating about from what I can see.

Loving underdog.

Fast Fuse and Thick As Thieves are from the Fast Fuse single recently late Summer 08.

Two of them were down Goals playing 5-a-side with Stef Oakes on Thursday.

Bit pathetic really that they have tagged those onto it... obviously struggled to write some more!!

By the way, if anyone has any spare tickets knocking about for the gig at De Montfort Hall om saturday 30th I would be most interested.

I heard 'Fire' on the wireless last night,sounded like The Doors to me,especially the beginning.

Vlad is an amazing tune.

What was the song they played before kick off at the walkers? everything i've heard so far i've liked. Looking forward to the new album and seeing them with Oasis!

What was the song they played before kick off at the walkers? everything i've heard so far i've liked. Looking forward to the new album and seeing them with Oasis!

Not sure, didn't arrive until 5 minutes into the game!! I'm seeing them at de mont on the 30th and with Oasis on the 12th July... can't wait!!

If you pm me an email address I can send you the 5 songs I have!!

All 5 are outstanding. Genuinely like all of them. Can't wait for the new album now!

and they played fire before the scunny game.

Just found out that if you pre-order the new album from play.com you will get a copy of Underdog sent to you

Just found out that if you pre-order the new album from play.com you will get a copy of Underdog sent to you

Or... scout about on the net and get it without pre-ordering!!!

Not sure, didn't arrive until 5 minutes into the game!! I'm seeing them at de mont on the 30th and with Oasis on the 12th July... can't wait!!

If you pm me an email address I can send you the 5 songs I have!!

Snap! Both are going to be AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670