New Kasabian Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually at R & D I believe.

Anyway almost finished listening to the album now. Sure it will be a grower but nothing other than the 5 we know about stand out.

Not sure why Tom sings on Thick as Thieves as it sounds more like a Serge type song.

It's also bit more mellow than previous albums.

EDIT: Happiness has just come on and is quality. Roll on tomorrow night

The others seriously grow... I skip the "standouts" now and listen to the others. West Rider Silver Bullet, Ladies And Gentlemen (Roll The Dice), Secret Alphabets and Happiness are my favourites at the minute.

Although Swarfiga and take aim are crap IMO.

The others seriously grow... I skip the "standouts" now and listen to the others. West Rider Silver Bullet, Ladies And Gentlemen (Roll The Dice), Secret Alphabets and Happiness are my favourites at the minute.

Although Swarfiga and take aim are crap IMO.

That's what I did on my first listen. Listened twice more in the car today andmust say it is very very good. Can't wait for tonight now.

That was brilliant... Best gig of theirs I've seen!!!

I wanna do it again!!!

Brilliant gig last night. I think the album is really good too (I actually like Take Aim!)

Does anyone else think that the start of Ladies & Gentleman Roll The Dice sounds like the theme tune to Twin Peaks?

Last edited:
Had my phone stolen out my pocket on Friday night. Wankers! Was enjoying the gig up until that point.

BEST GIG OF MY LIFE!!!!

How I wish I could re-live last night all lover again. I nearly jizzed in my pants.

Got the album today, it's absolutely awesome, I've listened to it about 5 times in the garden this afternoon!

looking forward to seeing them at Glasto - could go and see them in Manchester with Oasis but really don't want to see Oasis or the Enemy, and the crowd for the gig is bound to be full of tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669