New Kit Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news if true, always have liked Puma, one of the best sportswear brands in my opinion

I hope it does change and they can actually make the logos stay on the shirt rather than peeling off like the current kit.

It will most likely be a 'customer kit' which city have to pay for and is from a design catalogue, we've been using smaller manufacturers because they give the club free kit and design an exclusive kit for us. A big name kit should be better quality though.

Thank god, the quality of our shirts have been totally unacceptable over the last few years.

It will most likely be a 'customer kit' which city have to pay for and is from a design catalogue, we've been using smaller manufacturers because they give the club free kit and design an exclusive kit for us. A big name kit should be better quality though.

Possibly but maybe not. With merchandise sales in Asia exceeding all expectation this year maybe we've got someone on board with the promise of strong shirt sales abroad.

Not looking forward to this at all!! Puma kits are usually quite a skinny fit and I'm a right fat ****er! I'll look like Matt Lucas playing the only gay in the village!

Not looking forward to this at all!! Puma kits are usually quite a skinny fit and I'm a right fat ****er! I'll look like Matt Lucas playing the only gay in the village!

So, buy the next size up than you usually do

I hope it does change and they can actually make the logos stay on the shirt rather than peeling off like the current kit.

If this was the case, it would be well worth it. :icon_wink

Yeahhh, who'd want to be seen wearing a Nike, Adidas or Puma branded sports top, when you canwear Burrda

Amazing how younger generations are such brand snobs. People these days are quite happy to buy fake, dodgy gear as long as it is a so-called 'brand name'.

The old guys who go to Tesco and turn the bags inside out before filling them with their shopping because they don't want to give the company free publicity would shake their heads in disbelief.

Can't beat the sight of fat middle aged men squeezed into a lycra football shirt with their gut hanging out the bottom

Will look much better in a Puma brand than a Burrda one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570