New Kit Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old guys who go to Tesco and turn the bags inside out before filling them with their shopping because they don't want to give the company free publicity would shake their heads in disbelief.

I'm not quite that bad, but I do refuse to buy any clothing that has a brand name on the outside. If people want me to advertise their product they should pay me for it, not expect me to pay more for the privilege.

Was told this a couple of months ago - due to fact that tthe club are extremely pissed off with Burrda.

I'm not quite that bad, but I do refuse to buy any clothing that has a brand name on the outside. If people want me to advertise their product they should pay me for it, not expect me to pay more for the privilege.

I'm even worse. I cut off logos that are stitched on, and sew or stick patches over those that can't be cut off. I think I'd rather have **** emblazoned on my back than BENCH.

Can't beat the sight of fat middle aged men squeezed into a lycra football shirt with their gut hanging out the bottom

Will look much better in a Puma brand than a Burrda one

have you been watching me?

I think it should be Admiral.

Rumours we are having Puma kit next year.

Random fact about Puma that I discovered the other day that people might not know:
Was started by Adi Dassler's brother is direct competition with ADIDAS when it was set up- called Ruda.
Changed its name to Puma.

Sorry, that's more than one fact. Meh.
Enjoy.

Plus this years design although exclusive to us was hardly anything new or original. Might as well have a a catalogue kit if it is made by a brand known for better quality. I doubt the money we got from Burrda was anything significant either

Never understood anyone being bothered about who makes a football kit - never will, beyond it not being produced in a sweat shop by 6yr-olds.

Never understood anyone being bothered about who makes a football kit - never will, beyond it not being produced in a sweat shop by 6yr-olds.

As sated plenty of times, the quality is a reason as to why people may be bothered, going to the club shop even once because the thing is falling apart is not really good enough.

Considering anyone whose bought one this season has had to visit the Megastore at least twice for exchange, I would say concerns are more than worthy.

Mine is holding up fine, maybe I'm a minority. My dad's is also. But then again, I don't wear it outside of going to matches for the previously mentioned reasons.

Bigger brands usually look better and are better quality and have a better fit. When I first wore my Burrda top in front of my mates the first thing they did was look at the brand and said what the hell is that, whereas if I was wearing Nike, Adidas etc. they would just nod in approval and question the badge! Now people are judged more on what they wear, that's why me and my mates buy branded designer stuff instead of a supermarkets brand

Bigger brands usually look better and are better quality and have a better fit. When I first wore my Burrda top in front of my mates the first thing they did was look at the brand and said what the hell is that, whereas if I was wearing Nike, Adidas etc. they would just nod in approval and question the badge! Now people are judged more on what they wear, that's why me and my mates buy branded designer stuff instead of a supermarkets brand

What it is to be young and gullible....

Suggestion. Get some new mates.

What it is to be young and gullible....

Suggestion. Get some new mates.

Why is it better to have friends who don't like Branded clothing? I have both, I can't really tell too much difference between them, It's not really a major deciding factor on friendship for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669