New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they aren't releasing the new shirt because the consortium MM is trying to sell the club to wants to put their own media company on it should they purchase the club. - Don't know if there is any truth in that though.

Apparently they aren't releasing the new shirt because the consortium MM is trying to sell the club to wants to put their own media company on it should they purchase the club. - Don't know if there is any truth in that though.

Probably not.

I've heard that they're having trouble getting the shirts produced because all the kids in the sweatshop making them are wasting time watching the World Cup.
Laziness, if you ask me.

I've heard that they're having trouble getting the shirts produced because all the kids in the sweatshop making them are wasting time watching the World Cup.
Laziness, if you ask me.

Wouldn't you be? Oh wait the World Cup has been bollocks this year..

Laziness, if you ask me.

Harsh, uncalled for and racist.

It's just the name, Burrda. I get all sorts of visions for our new home and away kit.

Untitled 3.jpg

Implying that kids in South Africa all work in sweat shops and make football shirts.

Don't be ridiculous.
I never mentioned South Africa. They're being made in a sweatshop in Indonesia, but the kids are all lounging around at home watching the World Cup on their plasma tellys.

Pure laziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670