New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you won't be able to. Apparently they are not allowed to have badges with any other logo. For instance you can't have the champ league badges if you have premier league names and numbers on the shirt. You are also only allowed to have players names and numbers in the champ league lettering not your own name.

But you can have just the Champions League badge with a player's name and number now? No info online and the Fanstore phones were out of action earlier.

Good questions, as I had considered having the new shirt with one Prem champions and one CL badge

Think I'm going to get the White away shirt with the CL badges when I come up for the Porto game - haven't had an away shirt for about 12 years since the Thunderbirds strip (can't believe that was 12 years ago but got it for my 18th!) but a combination of really liking that kit and wanting the CL badge

But you can have just the Champions League badge with a player's name and number now? No info online and the Fanstore phones were out of action earlier.

You can have the badges on their own or with champions league numbers and letters.
If you already have a players name on a shirt you can't have badges added to it. Hope that makes sense.
I should add that this was all told to me by a friend who wanted the badges and his own name on a shirt. I haven't spoken to anyone at the club about it.

Think I'm going to get the White away shirt with the CL badges when I come up for the Porto game - haven't had an away shirt for about 12 years since the Thunderbirds strip (can't believe that was 12 years ago but got it for my 18th!) but a combination of really liking that kit and wanting the CL badge

And it being the kit we wore for our CL debut

Can you not just buy the badges and sew / iron them on yourself?

hahaha. that shows your age Cate. Anyone born in the last 30 years can't sew and certainly not a male football fan.

hahaha. that shows your age Cate. Anyone born in the last 30 years can't sew and certainly not a male football fan.

**** off, im 30 and ive got an allotment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566